GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eminem's Cleaning Out My Closet. Good Dis or Dismiss?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 16:17
Regular
I'm a massive fan of Eminem. But his latest single, Cleaning Out My Closet, troubles me. The single involves a lot of swearing and a lot of dissing. It also tells you about Eminem's past (Don't know if it's true or not) about him being hated and being troubled by his parents so he shot his father one day and burried him. I mean, it troubles me. What if the people that are listening to this song gets influenced by this song and one day they do something terrible.....
Wed 04/09/02 at 11:03
That thing about Kim can't be tru, because Eminem said he killed her and the other man who had his c--- sucked by Kim
Tue 03/09/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
See, that's what I was saying...try doing some research into it. About where he grew up etc...
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:11
cdouch: ahh, but all is true. slim shady is just a name, you know, like the spice girls(!!) or something... they all have nicknames, not that i would compare mathers with 'da spices... that just wouldn't do at all. =-p
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:09
akira: eminem was actually abused as a kid. what he write in his songs are true. and kim(ex), the things he says about her are are true too. he has a tattoo that says "rot in pieces km" so it must be true. they devorced in august. about his mom: she was a druggie, i guess she couldn't help herslef...?¿?¿
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I actualy watched a programme about Eminems mum before and it says in there the stuff he says in his songs isn't him, it's his made up alterego, Slim Shady. Stooopid kids believe the stuff, think its cool and try to copy...
Mon 02/09/02 at 23:40
"High polygon count"
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
> about him being hated and being troubled by his parents
> so he shot his father one day and burried him.

I don't know how you're hearing that, because there's no mention in the song about him shooting and burying anyone!

The lyrics are:

I was a baby, maybe just a couple of months
My f****t father must've had his panties up in a bunch
Cuz he split, I wonder if he evenm kissed me goodbye.
No I don't, on second thought I just f......g wish he would die.
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
eminem is cleaning out you closet.......Ready for you to come out of it!

I'm sure there are many other lewd jokes there
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:36
I like his new song
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hmm....Got dat rite Mathers....But what if it's not true? What is he was never abused? What if M-E-Nem made it up? Hmmm....The question of philosophy still lives in it's den....Waiting....Never to emerge.....
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:14
ultima: eminem was abused as a kid. his mother was on drugs... i'm not sure if i would be too happy eighter. i am definatly going to have to say, this song is great. all of his songs are. if you have listened to his songs they have so much meaning behind them. like, hailie's song... go figure, right. he loves her so much. and white america. that is also a great song, talking about america's government and stuff. but back to cleaning out my closet, that is one of his best songs (in my oppinion).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.