GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Melee Championship."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
Right I know I’m kind of new here but I like writing so I’m going to have ago at an amusing post about Super Smash Bros Melee, so here goes.

Right first up Donkey Kong Vs. Luigi and they have to fight in the Pokémon Stadium. Right there they go!

Luigi goes straight in there with a flying head butt to knock DK down. He gets straight back up and approaches Luigi looking awfully mad and starts punching Luigi in the face stomach and arms, and knocks him of the stadium on the way down shouting “Your gonna pay for thisssssssssssssss!” DK just laughs.

Luigi is back for more he goes for the mallet *Que music* Luigi runs after DK smashing the mallet on the floor but DK just jumps out of the way but then Luigi is quick and hits him over the head and he falls of the Stadium. But what’s this! DK is floating back up.

Luigi- What’s this? You back NO!
DK- You better believe it ‘cos I’m back to kick your butt.

Then DK picks up a Pokéball and released Snorlax right on top of Luigi to send him flying into orbit.

DK- Take that!

And the winner is Donkey Kong.

Now Donkey Kong has to fight the next fighter to go into the semi-final of this Nintendo Melee championship, his next fighter is Link.

Donkey Kong Vs. Link and they are fighting in the Pokémon stadium.

Link dives straight in there using his sword on DK What’s this? He is pushing him to the edge DK can’t fight back Link is to powerful oh he’s outta there.
DK falls of the stadium and trys to float back up but he’s stuck under the stadium and then gives up and falls down.

Donkey Kong is soon back ready for action. DK approaches Link there’s a silence then link says look Diddy Kong!

DK- Where!

Then Link plunges his swords into DK sending him of the stadium to make it a two to nothing win for Link.

Right the next fighter is Falco and they will be fighting in *sighs* Yes you got it the Pokémon Staduim for the Semi-final of this champion ship to be the number one Nintendo character.

Falco goes straight for the diving head put but Link jumps and Falco can’t control the move is so powerful he goes straight of the stadium trys to float back up but it is no use. Link is happy with this he didn’t have to raise an eyebrow.
But Falco is back for more.

Falco- You’re just lucky you little pip squeak.

Falco then goes for it again but hangs on to the edge.

Link- That was a close call Falco laughing after.

Then Link looks at the time and sees there’s only 36 seconds left so then he starts running up and down the stadium. Falco realising what he is doing he starts to chase him Link then says 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BAH! Bub bye Falco.

Falco- I should be champion! I will get you for this shaking his fist

Okay now there’s only one fighter left can he beat Falco and become the Nintendo champ?

Now the next fighter is Dr.Mario this is going to be a tough fight for Link here.

They both enter the stadium Link approaches Dr. Mario and says, “May the best man win”

Dr.Mario- Yeah whatever…

Then Link goes in with the punches and kicks “Wha ya!” Dr.Mario stumbles over by Links big kick to the face.

Dr.Mario- is that all you got little man?

Link then pulls out his sword and starts striking Dr.Mario with it. Dr.Mario now near the edge trying to his feet grabs the mallet *Que Music* Dr.Mario then runs up and down the Staduim after Link, Link then turns round with a big strike to the head Dr.Mario then go flying into the cameraman.

Cameraman- Hey man are you okay?

Dr.Mario- Does it looks like I’m fine to you?

Cameraman then says nothing. So Dr.Mario is then placed back into the arena. Link then wants to get this over with so he goes to strike Dr.Mario with the sword but he cleverly jumps over him and sends link flying over the edge.

Now both have one a bout and the time over it’s now sudden death, Dr.Mario throws his pills at Link to try and do some damage it’s working Link is struggling to pull himself together Dr.Mario is pushing him to the edge he throws one last pill. Link then falls of the edge.

Dr. Mario- Yes! I’m the Nintendo champ! I’ve won it! I rule I rule!

Dr.Mario then realises that Link hasn’t got from the edge yet so he approaches with extreme caution. Then he peeps over the edge.

Dr.Mario- Link, Link, you can come up now I’ve won.

Link- Not on my watch!

Link then pulls Dr.Mario down to fall to the bottom and loose the championship.

So Link has done it! He’s the Nintendo champ. Well-done old chum.

Link then lifts the trophy and wears the crown saying Nintendo.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Please leave any comments
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:28
Regular
That was good, but not great. Didn't make me laugh really. Interesting though.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:01
"The Will of D."
Roy one of the secret characters I feel is much better than Link in a fight. I still like Link but I think Roy's a better swordsman.
Tue 27/08/02 at 17:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This is indeed a disturbing turn of events.

Terminate - with extreme prejudice.

(My little comment to Kirby in the pre-match warm ups on SSBM)

;)
Tue 27/08/02 at 17:30
What the hell?
Tue 27/08/02 at 16:04
"The Will of D."
Why don't Roy take Link to school? He's the best. Better than Link though.
Tue 27/08/02 at 15:01
Right I know I’m kind of new here but I like writing so I’m going to have ago at an amusing post about Super Smash Bros Melee, so here goes.

Right first up Donkey Kong Vs. Luigi and they have to fight in the Pokémon Stadium. Right there they go!

Luigi goes straight in there with a flying head butt to knock DK down. He gets straight back up and approaches Luigi looking awfully mad and starts punching Luigi in the face stomach and arms, and knocks him of the stadium on the way down shouting “Your gonna pay for thisssssssssssssss!” DK just laughs.

Luigi is back for more he goes for the mallet *Que music* Luigi runs after DK smashing the mallet on the floor but DK just jumps out of the way but then Luigi is quick and hits him over the head and he falls of the Stadium. But what’s this! DK is floating back up.

Luigi- What’s this? You back NO!
DK- You better believe it ‘cos I’m back to kick your butt.

Then DK picks up a Pokéball and released Snorlax right on top of Luigi to send him flying into orbit.

DK- Take that!

And the winner is Donkey Kong.

Now Donkey Kong has to fight the next fighter to go into the semi-final of this Nintendo Melee championship, his next fighter is Link.

Donkey Kong Vs. Link and they are fighting in the Pokémon stadium.

Link dives straight in there using his sword on DK What’s this? He is pushing him to the edge DK can’t fight back Link is to powerful oh he’s outta there.
DK falls of the stadium and trys to float back up but he’s stuck under the stadium and then gives up and falls down.

Donkey Kong is soon back ready for action. DK approaches Link there’s a silence then link says look Diddy Kong!

DK- Where!

Then Link plunges his swords into DK sending him of the stadium to make it a two to nothing win for Link.

Right the next fighter is Falco and they will be fighting in *sighs* Yes you got it the Pokémon Staduim for the Semi-final of this champion ship to be the number one Nintendo character.

Falco goes straight for the diving head put but Link jumps and Falco can’t control the move is so powerful he goes straight of the stadium trys to float back up but it is no use. Link is happy with this he didn’t have to raise an eyebrow.
But Falco is back for more.

Falco- You’re just lucky you little pip squeak.

Falco then goes for it again but hangs on to the edge.

Link- That was a close call Falco laughing after.

Then Link looks at the time and sees there’s only 36 seconds left so then he starts running up and down the stadium. Falco realising what he is doing he starts to chase him Link then says 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BAH! Bub bye Falco.

Falco- I should be champion! I will get you for this shaking his fist

Okay now there’s only one fighter left can he beat Falco and become the Nintendo champ?

Now the next fighter is Dr.Mario this is going to be a tough fight for Link here.

They both enter the stadium Link approaches Dr. Mario and says, “May the best man win”

Dr.Mario- Yeah whatever…

Then Link goes in with the punches and kicks “Wha ya!” Dr.Mario stumbles over by Links big kick to the face.

Dr.Mario- is that all you got little man?

Link then pulls out his sword and starts striking Dr.Mario with it. Dr.Mario now near the edge trying to his feet grabs the mallet *Que Music* Dr.Mario then runs up and down the Staduim after Link, Link then turns round with a big strike to the head Dr.Mario then go flying into the cameraman.

Cameraman- Hey man are you okay?

Dr.Mario- Does it looks like I’m fine to you?

Cameraman then says nothing. So Dr.Mario is then placed back into the arena. Link then wants to get this over with so he goes to strike Dr.Mario with the sword but he cleverly jumps over him and sends link flying over the edge.

Now both have one a bout and the time over it’s now sudden death, Dr.Mario throws his pills at Link to try and do some damage it’s working Link is struggling to pull himself together Dr.Mario is pushing him to the edge he throws one last pill. Link then falls of the edge.

Dr. Mario- Yes! I’m the Nintendo champ! I’ve won it! I rule I rule!

Dr.Mario then realises that Link hasn’t got from the edge yet so he approaches with extreme caution. Then he peeps over the edge.

Dr.Mario- Link, Link, you can come up now I’ve won.

Link- Not on my watch!

Link then pulls Dr.Mario down to fall to the bottom and loose the championship.

So Link has done it! He’s the Nintendo champ. Well-done old chum.

Link then lifts the trophy and wears the crown saying Nintendo.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Please leave any comments

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.