GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"girly girl games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 13:59
Regular
We all know how most games in this world are male-oriented. So i have come up with an idea for female-orientated games:

Game girl
This new hand held console is designed specifically for girly girls, that are into make-up boys and such like. It comes in two diffrent colours: Pink and "fluffy" pink(where the whole thing is made out of a fluffy pink material). Added for the extra enjoyment of girls it cones complete with makeup and picture holders.

Game 1: The friend ship game
the aim of the game is to become the most popular girl in the school, by bitching being two faced and going out and dumping boys when they become less "cool". You get extra points for borrowing clothes and make up. But you lose points for making a bad desision like snogging the geekiest boy in the class.

Game 2: goin' shoppin'
The aim of this game is to become the fashion icon of the school by buying the latest must have acessories,clothes and unessairy items. Players gain money by stealing money from your parents purse, bribing and blackmailing your siblings (you get to choose the amount you have at the beginning of the game and the more you have the better) and doing chores. You gain points by buying fashionable stuff and lose points by buying gross ugly stuff.
Tue 27/08/02 at 13:59
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
We all know how most games in this world are male-oriented. So i have come up with an idea for female-orientated games:

Game girl
This new hand held console is designed specifically for girly girls, that are into make-up boys and such like. It comes in two diffrent colours: Pink and "fluffy" pink(where the whole thing is made out of a fluffy pink material). Added for the extra enjoyment of girls it cones complete with makeup and picture holders.

Game 1: The friend ship game
the aim of the game is to become the most popular girl in the school, by bitching being two faced and going out and dumping boys when they become less "cool". You get extra points for borrowing clothes and make up. But you lose points for making a bad desision like snogging the geekiest boy in the class.

Game 2: goin' shoppin'
The aim of this game is to become the fashion icon of the school by buying the latest must have acessories,clothes and unessairy items. Players gain money by stealing money from your parents purse, bribing and blackmailing your siblings (you get to choose the amount you have at the beginning of the game and the more you have the better) and doing chores. You gain points by buying fashionable stuff and lose points by buying gross ugly stuff.
Tue 27/08/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
What a dumb idea. Huh, why do you wanna play a game where a girl snogs someone cool when the girl isn't you (If you're a female of course, don't be gay). Anyway, you can do those things in real life man.
Mon 09/09/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Errr, the game girl isnt your idea, they did make a pink game girl for a while. Or maybe im just mad.
Mon 09/09/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yup Gamegirl was a real console...came with a free barbie game...I seem to remember.
Fri 13/09/02 at 19:40
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
get out more!
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
Game 3 - Giggle game

Make boys feel inadiquite by giggling every time they pass or sit infront of you in class
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Er, i have one thing to say. I didn't post this, i know the chances of you believing this are minute but it's the truth. I think honey babe did, seeing as i told her my details such as password and account ID. I really didn't know this post existed until my friend gave me the link over MSN. I know it was a dumb thing to do, give my account information away, but she's my friend. If there's any chance, can you remove the post? Any ways, why would i want to post about girl games? I'm a boy!
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Isn't this a bit sexist.

I don't wanna start any arguments.

Sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.