GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the coolest thing you have ever done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 23:34
Regular
I mean - what made you feel best (not neccessarily in a sexual sense.....)

Mine is standing at the last hut, 3500m up Mt Meru (its 4500m high in all)in Tanzania, with endless clouds all around, and the most perfect blue sky above me, and a blazing sun, listening to the Smashing Pumpkins on a borrowed walkman, and just sitting and looking at the world listening to stuff that I love.

It was almost absoloutely perfect.
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:20
Not crying while peeling onions
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yesterday I tried to manual off the side of a fly off, landed with only my back foot still on the board, fell backwards, landed on my buttocks on the board and rolled away sitting on it.

My friends called it a "backside manual"
Tue 27/08/02 at 00:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I farted in a lift once...
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I mean - what made you feel best (not neccessarily in a sexual sense.....)

Mine is standing at the last hut, 3500m up Mt Meru (its 4500m high in all)in Tanzania, with endless clouds all around, and the most perfect blue sky above me, and a blazing sun, listening to the Smashing Pumpkins on a borrowed walkman, and just sitting and looking at the world listening to stuff that I love.

It was almost absoloutely perfect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.