GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todays GAD winning submission look familiar to you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/08 at 18:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
GameFAQs HAZE walkthrough
Freeola's HAZE walkthrough

Almost exact copy - even share the same spelling mistakes.

I'm all for winning GADs for submitting a walkthrough as I spenddays of hard work at it, but for a direct copy and paste with no credits, it is a joke really that you should win for it (it also annoys the users that spend time writing them as well).

The only thing missing from the freeola version is the legal bits at the bottom of walkthrough - on the gamefaq version, freeola doesn't appear on the list...

EDIT: No offense to the winner, just it happens too often and it's just a bit annoying!
Mon 23/06/08 at 18:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
GameFAQs HAZE walkthrough
Freeola's HAZE walkthrough

Almost exact copy - even share the same spelling mistakes.

I'm all for winning GADs for submitting a walkthrough as I spenddays of hard work at it, but for a direct copy and paste with no credits, it is a joke really that you should win for it (it also annoys the users that spend time writing them as well).

The only thing missing from the freeola version is the legal bits at the bottom of walkthrough - on the gamefaq version, freeola doesn't appear on the list...

EDIT: No offense to the winner, just it happens too often and it's just a bit annoying!
Tue 24/06/08 at 08:08
Regular
I think Freeola should employ you as a proof reader for GAD cheats as this is not the first time you have brought this up

Digi
Tue 24/06/08 at 18:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'd love to. Probably be less stressful than my current job :p

I'm also worried about the legal status as well, the original version was copyrighted :S
Wed 25/06/08 at 13:58
Regular
I see what you mean, I'll look into this...
Wed 25/06/08 at 14:40
Regular
OK guys heres the official line.
Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.