GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats with that?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
What sex Michael Jackson is now?- it changes all the time, right.
And what about Myrlin Mansin (I can't be assed looking up how to spell its name)- WHAT SEX IS THAT!! I mean, what the hell is it with these POEPLE, if they can be called that. IS it the new trend or something? First it was be the same as everyone else, then it was be different and individual, is it now change your sex? I mean, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
"wow"
What sex Michael Jackson is now?- it changes all the time, right.
And what about Myrlin Mansin (I can't be assed looking up how to spell its name)- WHAT SEX IS THAT!! I mean, what the hell is it with these POEPLE, if they can be called that. IS it the new trend or something? First it was be the same as everyone else, then it was be different and individual, is it now change your sex? I mean, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Why?

What have they done?

Its just something I dont take particular attention to....
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:18
Regular
"wow"
And another thing, why is it that PC games are so crap?? I mean they boast loads, about 1000 units on screen at on time, or super graghics, but the computer your playing it on goes really slow. Or you need a £1000 pound graghics card to play it, i mean whay don't they just release a mouse and key board for the PS2, it would make life a lot easier and less annoying
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:19
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Marlyin Mansion is not a 'freak' its just an image that goes with his style of music. Its a way to stand out from the crowd, a way to get noticed. Very clever methinks, anyway ...
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:21
Regular
"wow"
Hercules! wrote:
> Why?
>
> What have they done?
>
> Its just something I dont take particular attention to....

Not now, but when it gets out of hand, and when you approach someone in a club or bar and have to ask "WHAT SEX ARE YOU, I'M NOT SURE??" because they look like an 'it'. Or when you find out your girlfriend was origionally a man - thats when it will matter to people, so i stay stop now before it gets out of hand.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive seen that Marylin Manson person...... the way he/she dresses is pathetic.

I really dont see the point.

Stoopid fool that he/she is.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:22
Regular
"wow"
§*Kerrang!*§ wrote:
> Marlyin Mansion is not a 'freak' its just an image that goes with his
> style of music. Its a way to stand out from the crowd, a way to get
> noticed. Very clever methinks, anyway ...

Well you'd better believe that because of him people do get sex changes, for example in America.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Can't stand the way Marilyn Manson dresses, he looks like a right ponce. I just can't stand it at all, ergh.
Regular
"wow"
I just don't see why people have to do crazy stuff like that, its a waste of life, all religions agree that you should stay the sex you were born, and most atheists would agree.
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
c wrote:
> Well you'd better believe that because of him people do get sex
> changes, for example in America.

Really... find me some evidence of this and I'll belive you. He's not controlling people's minds, hes just expressing his music in his clothers. Why do you feel the need to talk about him in a degrading way? Has he done anything to you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.