GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Syphonical gets annoyed and rants until he explodes"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 17:40
Regular
It's not fare.
Why do we have to wate for games longer than other regions, it's just not fare!

Sure,i realise that it takes time to alter to pal and change languages but surely companies could do that before the release in other regions and release the games at the same time.

And if that's not annoying enough, Rare, a british company go and rlease there games abroad first, with america getting starfox at the end of september and japan getting it the week after, why do we have to wait an extra month, rare should make the game as pal then change it to ntsc after wards.

Also i'm getting annoyed with pointless topics being posted(stares at TOSH and bcb) that have no erelavence to anything......ever!

And talking of that has anyone else noticed that newbies are slowly becoming even more annoying and stupid.
I also hate these damn console wars topics that are allways around.

And i also hate the french...... and german.
Don't know why.

(Don't worry we're almost there)

And the last thing is why has everybody else on this site won a gad except ME??

*Head swells and explodes*
*man comes in and mops up mess*
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:47
"The Will of D."
Ok then I won't think your crazy, you should at least have quoted it. Thats what I do if the thing I want to talk about is further back.
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:44
Regular
I was responding to the question in the original post.
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:05
"The Will of D."
Where did you hear a question beacuse I never said anything to do with Starfox
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:03
Regular
The reason StarFox adventures will be released in Japan first is because Nintendo are working on it as well as Rare, and it is their character. All other Rare games are released in the UK first.
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:38
"The Will of D."
I'm thinking about writing a letter to NOM today.
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
No.
I love the new look
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:28
"The Will of D."
So, are you worried about the cel-shading?
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
goku4ever wrote:
> What's your other topic? I go sort things out for you.

No don't worry.
I started a topic where you could vote for your fave console and vote for which had th best rpgs, platformers etc., to stop these console wars topics and arguments but then some weirdo's (mentioned below) came in and started arguing so i've stopped the voting now as thy've ruined it and they can go to hell
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:18
"The Will of D."
What's your other topic? I go sort things out for you.
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
O.k
I'm adding to my list of stupid people

Asher D
Gamezfreak
and that other one

Completly ruined my other topic.
Oh well.
I need to calm down

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.