GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Errrr"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 16:35
Regular
Why is this place full of boring morons all of a sudden?
Tue 27/08/02 at 14:39
Am i one of the morons?
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:44
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
How about SR restrict access to FoG to regulars and above only? Sure, the idiots could continue to post crap and eventually become Regulars themselves, but hopefully they should've learnt better by then.
Tue 27/08/02 at 11:46
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> For every excellent poster, we have about 10 spamming newbies

I'll probably be blamed for Federico then :-)
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Snuggly wanted us to tell people about the forums

I think the newbies went off and multiplied (got their spamming friends over) and that's why we're being flooded. For every excellent poster, we have about 10 spamming newbies
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why is this place full of boring morons all of a sudden?

*replace morons with newbies*
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn right
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sheepy, it's because me and you went back to school and left this place unorganised.

;-)
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It's sometihng in the rice, in the rice I tell you! ;)

Nah, it's probably just becuase of the holidays. Wait until they go back (me included, so I don't know why I am saying 'they' ;D) and it should calm down nicely.

:D

(I hope)
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I know that you all are sad that I was away for a couple-three days, but you don't have to start crying.

We can get rid of them.
A concerted effort to make them feel unwelcome/beat them to a pulp would work, I think.

Either that or we completely ignore every topic started by a newbie who we don't recognise.
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:04
Regular
Yeah, all these boring morons. Lucky you've got me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.