GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breaking news: Can people stop the Spam fest.......Ahem ahem (fredrico)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 15:25
Regular
all though not the poster of the highest standard i do feel that the spam fest of the last few days has gone far enough. Cut the spam please, especially the newbies before I am forced to join the newbie bashing brigade.

Ps. I realise the irony that this post does in fact, add to the spamming problem!
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But like DW says, I am *cough* spammer *cough*.

PS. I have returned.
Bow to my return.
Bows are pretty.
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:01
Regular
You've done over 10,000 words now...you've done 10,001!
Yay!
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Àshley wrote:
> especially the newbies before I am forced to join the newbie
> bashing brigade.

Don't judge all newbies by the actions of one or two like Frederico and box car it just isn't fair. anyway I see were your comming from and I do agree to stop the spamming.

P.s. what is point of having to write so many posts to become a regular i'm getting grumpy because i've almost done 10,000 words yet can't be a regular unless I do 300 post's totalling the 10,000 words I will soon have lol ohwell
Mon 26/08/02 at 15:42
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> BrEaK yOuRsElF fOoL!

With breaking news. I was trying to mimic fredrico's lame posts. I stopped short of the. (.)(.) that he is so fond of or one of his do you like breast posts.
Mon 26/08/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Àshley wrote:
> all though not the poster of the highest standard i do feel that the
> spam fest of the last few days has gone far enough. Cut the spam
> please, especially the newbies before I am forced to join the newbie
> bashing brigade.
>
>
>
> Ps. I realise the irony that this post does in fact, add to the
> spamming problem!
Some of these people may be Drunck Cow and Fredorco
Mon 26/08/02 at 15:30
Regular
BrEaK yOuRsElF fOoL!
Mon 26/08/02 at 15:25
Regular
all though not the poster of the highest standard i do feel that the spam fest of the last few days has gone far enough. Cut the spam please, especially the newbies before I am forced to join the newbie bashing brigade.

Ps. I realise the irony that this post does in fact, add to the spamming problem!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.