GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most interesting place you've ever been?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
Where is the most interesting place you've ever been, be it on holiday or whatever?

The best and most interesting place i been is Thailand, it was great.

I recommend it.

It was ucking wicked.
Tue 27/08/02 at 09:13
Poor old Slough, it's hard for a town to attract decent developers when it's name means 'swamp' :D.

Anyway I think the most interesting place I've been to was either Bolivia (for the huge difference in culture and the nice landsape) or Japan which ruled because it had talking toilets and LOADS of arcades and stuff to do with games.

I go on strange holidays...
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:39
Regular
slough, great place, the only place to recreate a warzone with everything dilapidated and depressing looking with bands of pikeys roaming the streets. SEriously......New zealand is a beautiful country
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:30
Grand Canyon. No doubt. Its wierd how amazing a big, fudge-off hole in the ground can be. Especially at sunset.
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:03
"she wants to move"
hmmm has to be scicily and the cockpit of an f1 car!
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The best place that I ever went was the Budgens Express in Lordship Lane. That was so much fun, I reccomend it.
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
India.

Seeing the Taj Mahal for real. Proper wicked. You can never recognise the true beauty of things like that just from pics.

Also going to Amritsar and seeing the Golden Temple was cool. For anyone that doesnt know its a Sikh temple which is surrounded by a lake/pond. Also seeing the Jallianwala Bagh "shrine" was pretty deep. Seeing them bullet holes that the British left in the walls...

For anyone who doesnt know whats thats all about check this link http://www.forgottenhistory.org/exhibits/amritsar.html

Also, visiting a country like that, makes you realise how lucky we are living like we do...Life is a breeze in this country.
Mon 26/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Where is the most interesting place you've ever been, be it on holiday or whatever?

The best and most interesting place i been is Thailand, it was great.

I recommend it.

It was ucking wicked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.