GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE NOW OTHERWISE YOUR STUPID."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 22:39
Regular
Right all of you have probably seen that Federico has posted more spam than reynolds (believe It) and so lets have a vote if he should be BANNED.

*raises Hand*

P.S If you think this is spam well dont post but i am trying to keep this forum with GOOD posts worth reading OK.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:39
Regular
Right all of you have probably seen that Federico has posted more spam than reynolds (believe It) and so lets have a vote if he should be BANNED.

*raises Hand*

P.S If you think this is spam well dont post but i am trying to keep this forum with GOOD posts worth reading OK.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
He may have caught up with Reynolds who is still trying but has he caught up with you yet Savo?

And yes, I do want him outta here.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
the staff decide. nuff said

let topic drop
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:46
Regular
Mr Ritze wrote:
> He may have caught up with Reynolds who is still trying but has he
> caught up with you yet Savo?
>
> And yes, I do want him outta here.

LOL, funny but i haven't spammed for a whole week, cos i have been away, anyway bak to the topic, I HATE FEDERICO.

*raises Hand Again*
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes Frederico spams a lot but it is a bit severe to ban some one. Chances are the second he's gone a mysterious JAT will arrive who spams just as much and even if he doesn't there will always be Spam you just have to think of another way of dealing with it E.g. Suspension etc Anyway final comment I hate Frederico but banning shouldn't just be dished out to some one who has only been here 4 days (anyway were else is he going to get some one to talk to lol ;D)
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:10
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> You're

English Lit at it's best :)
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:13
Regular
Feck off Spider you feckin nonce.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:16
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> You're
Damn, beat me to it.

i fink u suk! ;)
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
$p!dŁy wrote:
> but i am trying to keep
> this forum with GOOD posts worth reading OK.

You could've fooled me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.