GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future of Pokemon's RPG (Your Dream Pokemon Game)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
then please discuss about it and we (The Pokemon RPG gamers) will....see....to...it.......
Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
then please discuss about it and we (The Pokemon RPG gamers) will....see....to...it.......
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Okay, okay, I don't hate Pokemon anymore, so it's respect to Pokemon (Only it's RPG games) and all of it's Pokemon RPG gamers, and that goes to Pokemon trading card gamers as well. So it's respect to all of you, from me!

When Pokemon's RPG and trading cards came out, they sold like Jaffa cakes, making Nintendo rich enough to create their latest consoles, the Game Boy Advance and Gamecube. But now, no one buys Pokemon RPG anymore since they've bought all of the versions and collected all of the Trading Cards. And when comes to times like this, comes times where people are excited but not as excited as they use to be.

So this thread is built in honour of all of you Pokemon RPG gamers and Trading Card Players. So, if you want to give your ideas about how the features of the next Pokemon RPG should be like, then please discuss about it and we (The Pokemon RPG gamers) will....see....to...it.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.