GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash Bruddas!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sun 22/06/08 at 11:41
Regular
Who's got the game on pre-order? ;)

I know I do.
Tue 02/06/09 at 18:57
Regular
And what about mario party 9. Do you think they will make it. I haven't heard anything about it yet so I can't help but wonder.
Fri 10/04/09 at 07:17
Regular
As long as the extra characters, and options that would come with them, wouldn't detract from what makes Mario Kart so great, I think it would be a great idea!
Thu 09/04/09 at 19:28
Regular
Okay, just thinking of Link made me remember a thought I had a while ago. What if they made a mario kart with some of the characters in brawl or melee. Not just the original mario characters. What do you think
Thu 09/04/09 at 07:09
Regular
My favourite character is Link...though I play best as Mario.
Wed 08/04/09 at 19:44
Regular
Who is your favorite charachter

And Who are you best with

My favorite is Peach & I'm best with Ness
Tue 03/02/09 at 14:27
Regular
I think this game is great.
The subspace emissary is quite interesting until it gets to the stupid maze thing near the end, just to find Tabuu incredibly easy when its completed.
Classic is still fantastic.
Im liking the variety of different characters aswell, I especially like Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Zelda/Sheik and Kirby.
I cant stand Ike! He can't jump and he's incredibly slow. Jigglypuff is pathetic and sonic is really weak.
Wed 02/07/08 at 19:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
I didn't get it, neither do any of my friends :( Seems the best button basher wins, the matches are over too quickly and I dunno, it's just not really sticking tbh.
Wed 02/07/08 at 17:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Further to Luetchy's post, he is bored due to the fact he is only playing on his own as he has no friends that aren't in his head.
Wed 02/07/08 at 09:04
Regular
I'm bored of it already, and playing as Snake makes we want to get a PS3 even more :(
Tue 01/07/08 at 15:32
"possibly impossible"
Lovely game, though I only got 30 mins on it yesterday. Will hopefully get a proper play tonight and will grab the friend code too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.