GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlimmited cinema cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 18:53
Regular
Does any1 else have an unlimmited UGC Cinema Card so you can go and watch as many films as you want, any day of the year (considering that they are open). It only costs £9.99 a month though plus I get my mam and dad to pay for it. Ive got 1 and couldn live without it, here is sum of the films I've seen with it:

Res evil x 5
Star wars x 5 and bit coz i fell asleep.
Scoobey doo x 4
Austin powers x 4

considering each film would cost me £4.60 it is a great offer.
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
"col"
Rite why would I waste my money on buying films when I can simply get 4 drinks for a pound, go to cinema for a couple of hours. Plus there is some good films coming out at cinema soon such as windtalkers (shame ill be on holiday but that means when I go on the friday there will eb 6 films for me to watch over the weekend), Bond 20......I can't wait for that one, swimfan also looks good and comes out while I'm on holiday, so I've got at least 2 films to look forward to when I comeback havnt I?
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:05
Regular
watching those films that many times is very sad really though. You should broaden your horizons and watch some less bigname films too.
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:58
Regular
"col"
GOD ONLY 2 my local is good walking distance, 30 minutes and has 9 screens, 1 premier which has seats which recline and like a meter of leg room. Could sleep there.
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
If my local cinema had that kinda card, I would get one too, but my cinema has two screens...do I need to say more?
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:53
Regular
"col"
Does any1 else have an unlimmited UGC Cinema Card so you can go and watch as many films as you want, any day of the year (considering that they are open). It only costs £9.99 a month though plus I get my mam and dad to pay for it. Ive got 1 and couldn live without it, here is sum of the films I've seen with it:

Res evil x 5
Star wars x 5 and bit coz i fell asleep.
Scoobey doo x 4
Austin powers x 4

considering each film would cost me £4.60 it is a great offer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.