GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour: Frontline topic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 18:33
Regular
Hey in here this is where you can ask for help on MOH:F, inquire about things and generally talk about possibly the best FPS the PS2 has seen.

Does naybody think the levels are too long and occasionally hard, i mean sure it needs to be challenging but when you get near the end and die, then have to go through all again, it gets tideous and irratating!

But feel free to disagree, still i think it is a 9-10/10 game
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:20
Regular
Indeed, like Burgers and Fries :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
love the game just wish there was a couple of save points mid mission. The cheat where you can have Nazi's have all sorts of things on their heads for helmets is one of the funniest cheats i've ever seen.
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:56
Regular
Its definately not cr@p. One of the most realistic First Person Shooters. The Sound is amazing, especially on the first level.

Yes It is atad annoying when you are right near the end and then you die. Just bloody happened to me...

Still great game
Sat 31/08/02 at 09:28
I think Medal of Honour Frontline is an amazing game. The only thing that dissapointed me was that there was no 2 player mode!!!!!
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:06
"The Will of D."
Hey Sir A when are you geting back to the UFC?
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:23
Regular
"$hit happens"
Fair enough it is not the longest game, but nor was Luigi's Mansion and it was still a great game, as was MGS2!

Just because a game is short doesn't make it rubbish, enjoy what there is of it!
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Uhuh, Splinty's right! Besides, some people say it's a little longer than MGS2!
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i dont think the levals are too long. dont forget this is is in world war two.
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:15
Regular
"$hit happens"
Why don't you like it, what games do you like?

If it is so crap then why has it been given 10/10? hmmm i wonder!
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:32
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
it is not crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.