GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free GBA and Games for your PC!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 17:00
Regular
If any one wants to play GBA on their PC they should go to www.gbxemu and select GBA emulators. select the top hyperlink and download. then go to roms and see their list. u can download any game 4 free. can i have replys from people who have tried it please.
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
I downloaded Pokemon Yellow on my last PC - the one I had to do a System Restore on. You shouldn't download cheap copies of games, it exploits the developer's hard work and will mess up your PC.

I know not to make that mistake again.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:38
"The Will of D."
No, your absolutly right, even though I haven't tried it yet I don't think they would have any games I like, or even up-coming games.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:17
This will surprise most of you but i don't agree with GBA ROMs one bit.

I do download them but only for a demo of what the game is like if i like it i buy if i don't like it i delete the download. (I must be the only person in the world to say that)
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Edgy wrote:
> You could alternatively go to a games shop and steal the games. That's
> practically what you're doing by downloading them.

A simply cunning plan...

;)
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"$hit happens"
They are used for 24 hr purpose and i thought gbx had ben shut down!
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:06
Regular
You could alternatively go to a games shop and steal the games. That's practically what you're doing by downloading them.
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:16
Regular
My mate did this and he was always going on about how he played games with out paying, the fact it wasnt portable and the controls and rubbish didnt mean anything to him.

Also his comp went wrong and he had to reinstall windows losing all his Science coursework, i dont know if it was because of the emulator but it was the last thing he d/l.

Also i beat him in the course work, hahahha yay for me.
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:02
Regular
Or you can go down to your local game shop, buy a GBA and Games and play that instead!
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:00
If any one wants to play GBA on their PC they should go to www.gbxemu and select GBA emulators. select the top hyperlink and download. then go to roms and see their list. u can download any game 4 free. can i have replys from people who have tried it please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.