GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stock on shelves ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/11/00 at 08:40
Regular
Some friends of mine (who have not pre-ordered PS2 because they claim it is all hype , but seem very intereted in mine all the same) have been told by out local Virgin store that they will have PS2s on the shelves for purchase before Xmas.

Is this right ? I though they are now taking pre-orders into next year already. The staff member that supplied this info also said something about Virgin will be importing PS2s from Australia to sell here. If this is true , why are they going to have spare stock in Australia ? If they do then why don't Sony ship them here instead ? I'm sure it's all rumour but does anyone know anything about this ?
Tue 21/11/00 at 10:05
Regular
"Complete Banker"
It seems unlikely. It's generally believed that there won't be any PS2's on the shelves until about March next year. I could be wrong though.....
Surely all the pre-orders will be fulfilled first, and only then will stock be allocated for the shelves.
Tue 21/11/00 at 08:40
Some friends of mine (who have not pre-ordered PS2 because they claim it is all hype , but seem very intereted in mine all the same) have been told by out local Virgin store that they will have PS2s on the shelves for purchase before Xmas.

Is this right ? I though they are now taking pre-orders into next year already. The staff member that supplied this info also said something about Virgin will be importing PS2s from Australia to sell here. If this is true , why are they going to have spare stock in Australia ? If they do then why don't Sony ship them here instead ? I'm sure it's all rumour but does anyone know anything about this ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.