GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know you've been playing Grand Theft Auto 4 too much when..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Fri 20/06/08 at 22:28
Regular
"Braaains"
1. You contemplate throwing yourself off the roof of your office building, because it's quicker to jump and wake up in the hospital than it is to walk down all those stairs.

2. Your medicine cabinet is filled with nothing but hot dogs.

3. You jump into someone else's taxi and wonder why the driver tells you to get the hell out rather than just accepting his change of fare.

4. You spend all day speaking to random strangers on the street and are mystified as to why not one of them asks you to undertake a special mission.

5. You ask directory enquiries where the nearest abandoned amusement park is.

6. You can't figure out why swapping your stolen car for a stolen fire engine doesn't throw the police off your scent.

7. Or why they see drunk driving as anything other than a bit of a laugh.

8. You can't understand why firing a gun into the air is not an acceptable way of celebrating your bowling win.

9. Or why anyone would use a baseball bat to actually play baseball.

10. And finally.. you end up in psychiatric care after running around knocking things out of people's hands, laughing like a drain.
Thu 17/07/08 at 19:09
Regular
17. you kill yourself while thinking:ill just end up right back in the hospital parking lot

18.you go to the police station and you look inside all the cop cars 2 try and find a shotgun
Thu 17/07/08 at 10:30
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hannard wrote:
> 15. So you come to your senses, and stop playing the game, and
> go outside. Then you realize you've just stopped playing GTA's
> in-game arcade machine and are still playing the game itself. NO
> ESCAPE!

Thats a good one. Quality
Thu 17/07/08 at 03:19
Regular
16. you start talking all russian and pull out a rocket launcher while just walking around the streets
Fri 04/07/08 at 18:14
Regular
"Braaains"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> 12. You stop and wonder "what happened to my life? Am I
> really reduced to playing a game when I could be out there doing
> things that are actually worth remembering?"

15. So you come to your senses, and stop playing the game, and go outside. Then you realize you've just stopped playing GTA's in-game arcade machine and are still playing the game itself. NO ESCAPE!
Wed 02/07/08 at 09:32
Regular
13. You try to kill your friends as soon as you see them
Sun 29/06/08 at 21:14
Regular
12. You stop and wonder "what happened to my life? Am I really reduced to playing a game when I could be out there doing things that are actually worth remembering?"
Sun 22/06/08 at 14:29
Regular
11. You starve to the point of destruction after failing to leave the couch. You cry for help but nobody hears you. You're all alone now.

:(
Sat 21/06/08 at 18:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
Hannard wrote:
> 1. You contemplate throwing yourself off the roof of your office
> building, because it's quicker to jump and wake up in the
> hospital than it is to walk down all those stairs.

I've actually had this thought on more than one occasion.
Fri 20/06/08 at 22:28
Regular
"Braaains"
1. You contemplate throwing yourself off the roof of your office building, because it's quicker to jump and wake up in the hospital than it is to walk down all those stairs.

2. Your medicine cabinet is filled with nothing but hot dogs.

3. You jump into someone else's taxi and wonder why the driver tells you to get the hell out rather than just accepting his change of fare.

4. You spend all day speaking to random strangers on the street and are mystified as to why not one of them asks you to undertake a special mission.

5. You ask directory enquiries where the nearest abandoned amusement park is.

6. You can't figure out why swapping your stolen car for a stolen fire engine doesn't throw the police off your scent.

7. Or why they see drunk driving as anything other than a bit of a laugh.

8. You can't understand why firing a gun into the air is not an acceptable way of celebrating your bowling win.

9. Or why anyone would use a baseball bat to actually play baseball.

10. And finally.. you end up in psychiatric care after running around knocking things out of people's hands, laughing like a drain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.