GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Linkin Park.....Decent? Or just Dumb as £^*"'!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
Linkin Park, a band involving their music with Rap, Metal,Rock, New Metal etc. But does everyone love Linkin Park? Or does everyone love to hate Linkin Park? But is it true that some people have never even heard of Linkin Park? Well, I think this is the place for you to spill the beans or varmit on Linkin Park, give your comments on what you think about them...Love....Hate...Or Love to Hate...Or Hate to Love....

Well, I think Linkin Park and other Metal@Rock@Rap bands like NickelBack, Eminem, So Solid Crew etc. are wicked as well....
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
tis true.
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:05
I have the remix album and its quite good
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The beginning of it is crap but I think once it gets going, it aint a bad track once youve listened to it a few times.
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Yeeuuggh....Yuch....(Gutted).....(Glub)....(Gurble)....Good to dis and full of hisss....Have you heared Linkin Park's Crawling's Remix called KRWLNG? It is $h*(T) and Dumb as £^&K....! Thought is was good but it's not......
Mon 02/09/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
whatever you say.
Mon 02/09/02 at 14:20
linkin park arent liked anymore need more swearing instead of melodeis
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hmmm.......
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Im a big Limp bizkit fan and even I admit that their remix album was crap. Its the only one of their albums I dont have. I heard the music on MTV2 and was disappointed as I was looking forward to the album.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:33
I like linkin Park.At leats thier re-mix had a kind of rock/hip-hop feel unlike the utter tosh that was the Limp Bizkit re-mix album (this coming from a former fan)
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:56
Linkin Park has their own style. Everyone is obligated to their own oppinions. Personally i do like them. If you were to listen to their music, it does sound differnt, each is very unique. Going back to them elasing a cd of remixes, i do not like that. i am sure some people do but i do not like remixes, any of them... they should just take the time to make different songs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.