GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 18:00
Regular
Has any1 figured out te best way to arrange the djin

eg who knows what one should go with who?
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:00
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Has any1 figured out te best way to arrange the djin

eg who knows what one should go with who?
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:07
"The Will of D."
I like best when they all stay the same with the rightful owners, because it would be too complicated otherwise.
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
"French the Fries!"
i guess so
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:39
"The Will of D."
So have you completed it then? If so what level are your team at?
Because on one of my previous files I decided to train them up to level 65, but the file got accidentally erased.
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:43
Regular
"French the Fries!"
I haven't yet completed it and have trained to about lvl 54. Now i am getting bored like hell of training and will kill the final boss soon. But i just would like to know what the ultimate combination of djin is
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:47
"The Will of D."
Look on the internet, that's what i do. anyway level 54 is the last time you'll learn anything new.
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:52
Regular
"French the Fries!"
alright cool
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:53
Regular
"$hit happens"
O.M.G. goku you like Golden Sun, but it is a GOOD RPG, how can you like it?
By the by, i got to level 69 and i think fire dijjin are the best, but healling are also helpful.
Did you have all of them?
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:58
"The Will of D."
Of course I do you idiot. I've played the game ALL the way through picking up every secret item along the way and even scouting back to see if there is anything I missed. Also I got to Level 65 about 3 months ago and 1 month ago it got accidentally erased, so if I had been able to save it I would higher than you.

And if you look on the main forum page you will see that I started the forum for Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age info, so there.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:00
Regular
"$hit happens"
Who said i still played it and didn't complete it like a few months ago, you assume too much, lmao, some1 is cranky as i had a better level!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.