GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"erm i need help what game to buy"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 17:57
Regular
i have a choice of any ps2 game for £25. i was thinkin tennis. which is better smash court or any other tennis game. OR ARE THEY ALL THE SAME? i mean i just wanna basically enjoy a good multiplayer game. can u lob backhand and every other type of shot in smash court and can ya do good rallys etc. im most interested in smash cause of sampras and agassi. but is there any better?
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:57
Regular
i have a choice of any ps2 game for £25. i was thinkin tennis. which is better smash court or any other tennis game. OR ARE THEY ALL THE SAME? i mean i just wanna basically enjoy a good multiplayer game. can u lob backhand and every other type of shot in smash court and can ya do good rallys etc. im most interested in smash cause of sampras and agassi. but is there any better?
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
???!! You wanna get a sport game?Yeuch!!Don't mean to dis but I think you should get Dead or Alive 2!! It's better to have a babe with massive boobs that wears nothing apart from 5 inches of cloth..... YuM!!
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:09
Regular
He asked for a sports game though fool...

Slam Tennis is my favourite tennis game, although i'm in the minority against SC.

Thinking of a different sport, get Pro Evo Soccer.
Sat 24/08/02 at 21:58
Regular
i was thinkin of pro but pro 2 is out in october so i will wait.
these are the games im waitin 4

Smackdown sym
gta vice city
Pro evo2

but im thinkin of gettin a game now since there is a special offer only till tuesday. so ill probably get smash i just found a good review. thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.