GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help................please!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 13:58
Regular
Hey, i am in a stump, i do not know what game to claim, i am thinking abot SSX for the Ps2 but i don't know if it is as good as tricky, i.e. with the moves, FF anthology looked good but i don't know if i will like them all that much, Oni, looked good but you can get it used for like a tenner!

So can people suggest a £25 game or less that is really good, or tell me about these ones, thank you.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:58
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hey, i am in a stump, i do not know what game to claim, i am thinking abot SSX for the Ps2 but i don't know if it is as good as tricky, i.e. with the moves, FF anthology looked good but i don't know if i will like them all that much, Oni, looked good but you can get it used for like a tenner!

So can people suggest a £25 game or less that is really good, or tell me about these ones, thank you.
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:01
Regular
"  "
I got GT Concept. Nice game tis that :)
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:03
Regular
"$hit happens"
MMMMM, i looked at that but i am unsure as i think i will get bored, but thanks for the suggestion and i may get it, duno!
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:31
any of the platinums, like gt3, or doa2. or you can wait till october when gta3 goes platinum and get that,
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:38
"she wants to move"
tony hawks 3 comes out on platinium very soon...
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Dynasty Warriors 2 or 3!! Oh Yeah!! Decent game(s)!
Kill people with spears and stuff!
Nice combat!
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
FF Anthology is great, 2 really good FF games for £20. Dont be worried about the graphics not being like the Playstation versions as once your into the story you wont really care. I went from FFX to FF4 and 5 and that graphics difference really doesnt effect how you enjoy the game.

Its basicly like any other FF game, only in 2D. If your an FF fan (and from your name i take it you are) then you will love them.
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:42
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah im with Pro here id go for the FF's they'd be your best bet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.