GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buy, swap and sell games from me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/11/00 at 20:51
Regular
If you want to buy, swap and sell games from me, please contact this page and I will get back to you!
OK?
Wed 22/11/00 at 16:16
How about, if people who repeatedly use rude language, and ignore the requests of the moderators to stop using it, then they should be banned from winning Gameaday (the rude people, not the moderators)
Wed 22/11/00 at 16:00
This is supposed to be a forum about 'The Future of Gaming'. Please keep the rude words and childish name calling to the playground.
Tue 21/11/00 at 22:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I never give my E-mail address out, you can find it on my webpage but it's a link so you can only send it through my site, which then gets me money and I have so many e-addresses now it really doesn't matter, probably give out some mates addresses, more fun.

Tony, can't you or Ali get rid of these trublesome kids? you must hve some power over them, except for deleting their messages 24/7, I don't know what you can do.
Tue 21/11/00 at 20:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree Tony. Let's all ignore Ceiroy (The Poof) (sorry), and lets discuss gaming issues in peace and harmony. Come on guys, lets go and take the p**s out of the newbies.
{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!

Also, will you swap Tempest X3 for Driver 2 on PSX???
Tue 21/11/00 at 20:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Well said!!!
Tue 21/11/00 at 20:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
PLEASE

Do not allow this discussion forum to degenerate.

Thanks
Tue 21/11/00 at 19:41
No elitesniper,
You and your other bum chums are the only one stupid enough to be a cu**s!
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:56
Regular
Ceiroy!Ceiroy!, there's only one stupid enough to be a cu**!
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:15
Grix Thraves wrote:
> The wit on this page, you can't help but be impressed.

Someone's quite the hypocrite.

Of the sarcastic nature.
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:00
Regular
"Ceiroy, suck my ***********,"

I'm sorry. But I really can't resist this.

That's a rather long c**k.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.