GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MACHIE'S CHARITY PLEDGE THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 16:14
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I have opened this and made it sticky specifically so that people can PLEDGE money to Machie's cancer charity appeal.

Gowon - how much do you pledge for Machie to chatter away virtually non-stop for 24 hours on these forums?

Please do not use this thread for other stuff.

Note - If Machie completes his task there will be no normal GAD prize for that day but instead Machie will win £120 donation to Helen Rollason Heal Charity. Additionally there is an EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE up for grabs in Machie's Charity Night Quiz.

Heal Charity

Pledges made to Machie will go to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Great Ormond Street Hospital

Please give generously.
Sat 16/09/06 at 15:21
Regular
Thanks to all those who kindly donated ^^

I've started getting a few donations so far, so I'll update this list so you'll all know when I receive yours. Again thank you so much for sponsoring me and donating to charity :-D

Donations received
- Machie (�20)
- Torquay Utd! (�5)
- pb (�5.25)
- Ineedsleep (lots)
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:39
Staff
"After all this time"
Breaking news another £5 from a generous freeola employee
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:39
Regular
I had no money on me when Miss Leading asked me, so I shall donate £5 by PayPal instead.
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:00
Staff
"After all this time"
Another £10.71 collection from the guy's at freeola.
Thu 14/09/06 at 12:37
Staff
"After all this time"
£5 was found in our staff room yesterday. Nobody has claimed this money, I told the guy's that if it was not claimed I would be giving this money to you. So another fiver for you.
Wed 13/09/06 at 21:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
I have no money :-(

Can I help in any other way?

[S]this sounds like an FAQ now
Wed 13/09/06 at 19:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I pledge a crisp fiver.
Wed 13/09/06 at 11:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I've pledged by email. Actually I've pledged and paid - cheques in the post :)
Wed 13/09/06 at 10:43
Regular
I'm sponsoring myself and pledging £10 each for both the Heal Charity and the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity. Hopefully I can raise a lot more.

Thank you to all those who have pledged so far. Remember, every penny will go towards helping people with cancer and the kids at GOS Hospital, so please give what you can even if it's just £1.
Tue 12/09/06 at 20:45
Regular
At first I wasn't sure.

But I will pledge £5 to this tomfoolery.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.