GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeloader Put Back???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 09:13
Regular
I don't think people have actually read Cube Europe's comments on the freeloader correctly, first they didn't actually say the freeloader will be released 23rd August they said there dispatching them from Datels warehouse so they get them next week, ready for the 30th August release. It looks like Datel have finished the freeloader but they are dispatching them Wednesday of next week to go into the shops for the 30th August. If you have ordered them from places over the net you won't get them until early September, but go down your local Import shop and you can pick it up release day, of course this might be wrong it's just my opinion on what they might do. Remember Datel have always said 'End of August' they have never actually said any other date, I know 'Early August' and July but that's why if there's something about the freeloader date on websites you shouldn't listen to it. If Datel decide not to dispatch them until Monday 2nd September your looking at a Friday 4th September release, it will be out Late August or Early September, but of course we all know their plan don't we??? Mario Sunshine will be the biggest Import game ever, so if they release them next week like they have always said, they are looking at massive profits, i reckon they know how much we want it, never give us a date and release it the week of the massive hype of Mario Sunshine, it's pretty obvious. I have rang Datel and wrote them horrible letters explaining how bad their company is, but it's probably us what are in the wrong, we are saying we hate Datel but they are releasing the best product around, even if it's released Early September or September we are still going to play Mario Earlier and if you have ordered Beach Spikers that as well. It's difficult to wait i know i have got so angry so many times over this holiday, i really would blow up there factory if i had the chance {then we would never get them} but they have always said 'End of August' i know the 23rd is the end of august but they needed all the time they could get!! Keep your fingers crossed and everything else, because at the moment the freeloader will be released 30th August. NO OTHER DATE, I WILL TELL YOU IF THIS DATE HAS CHANGED. Sorry for the long post and i'm not sticking up for Datel because i don't like them, and would probably not buy another product again from them. As for the Action Replay is does look like this will be released in September but this is because all of the cheats they have had to download on it and all of the cheats they might have to put on it. The action replay is alot of work..... :)
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:37
"The Will of D."
I wouldn't think so, otherwise why bring out something that's just for import games.
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
freeloader only allows you to play games from america and japan doesnt it?

if im right why dont you just buy action replay as it allows you to play imports.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:41
"The Will of D."
Get ready Freeloader fans, it's out! I think.
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:09
Regular
Cool, I've already imported Resident Evil but I'm getting Mario Sunshine this coming week from Goblin and hopefully Super Monkey Ball 2...
Sun 25/08/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm importing Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil and Beach Spikers!! and i really want to play them!!!! :)
Sun 25/08/02 at 16:05
Regular
m.o.t, which games are you importing anyway?
Sun 25/08/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok perhaps i could control my excitement a little better, no more freeloader posts, i do other topics though, it's difficult to think of something that everyone will enjoy and reply too. I don't like borrowing topics from totalgames.net, i like thinking of original one's, ok course freeloader isn't that original anymore!!! :)
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:17
Regular
How many of these will there be? 'When's the Freeloader coming out?', 'Freeloader News', 'Any info on the Freeloader', 'Freeloader Put Back?'. Just make one topic man.
Sat 24/08/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Selected"
He'll explode in a shower of freeloader information.
Sat 24/08/02 at 16:25
Regular
"keep your receipt"
m.o.t what are you gonna do when the FreeLoader is actually RELEASED? You're not going to have anything to post about on these forums :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.