GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour help needed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 00:11
Regular
I have got to the Arnhem part. Ive taken out first tank, then got thro'the house to house fighting, then taken out the germans with bazookas.
Its the next part, just can't get through this to finish second tank.
Ive reached german machine gun a few times, but last no time at all. there seems so many germans that it seems impossible.

Any tips appreciated
Sat 24/08/02 at 00:11
I have got to the Arnhem part. Ive taken out first tank, then got thro'the house to house fighting, then taken out the germans with bazookas.
Its the next part, just can't get through this to finish second tank.
Ive reached german machine gun a few times, but last no time at all. there seems so many germans that it seems impossible.

Any tips appreciated
Sat 24/08/02 at 00:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If it's the section I think it is (do you start with four British soldiers backing you up?) then you just have to try and save as much health and medikits for the last section as you can.

Keep practicing the first phases of the operation until you can get through the house to house sections without a scratch, by this time you'll be up to the hardest section with full health and a bundle of medikits to keep you going.

After a few goes at this you'll discover where the Germans are shooting from, and, after dying a few more times, you'll be able to progress through it again taking them out as you go along.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:52
Regular
"$hit happens"
MOH, got it from PC world, hell of a game, my dad loves it but he wasn't very good, getting better now and only on the fourth mission, had it two days, so not too bad, i like the first mission, coming off the boats
Sat 24/08/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Well, Just use the Gehwer Sniper as soon as you're at the entrace near the 2nd tank. After Wiping out all Nazis, get your grenades ready, cos dis is gonna get heavy. Walk forward and as soon as you hear the whining engine of a plane, get ready for the worst.

The 2nd tank will appear and as soon as it appears, just throw yer grenades like crazy!! If yer grenade(s) hit the tank, it will explode straight away! Oh, and while the tank's cannon is just about to aim for U, just move aside and take cover, then throw your grenades again until it's fully destroyed....... And.........Finish what you started....!!

*Ha!! I got all medals on 'normal' without using any cheats!Really, 'normal' is easy once U get the hang of it!*

:)
Sat 24/08/02 at 16:56
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
Well, Just use the Gehwer Sniper as soon as you're at the entrace near the 2nd tank. After Wiping out all Nazis, get your grenades ready, cos dis is gonna get heavy. Walk forward and as soon as you hear the whining engine of a plane, get ready for the worst.

>> Yep quite right, get the sniper out and look towards the machine gun straight in front of you, while you hide behind the mound or soil. Men keep coming from the left and shoot them before they reach the gun. Once it gets all quite begin to walk forward.

The 2nd tank will appear and as soon as it appears, just throw yer grenades like crazy!! If yer grenade(s) hit the tank, it will explode straight away! Oh, and while the tank's cannon is just about to aim for U, just move aside and take cover, then throw your grenades again until it's fully destroyed....... And.........Finish what you started....!!

>> I just ran as soon as the plane came and headed for the machine gun as soon as i was there i aimed for the tank and boom up in smoke... Watch out on the right for more soldiers then straight in and finish the job...

Good Luck Jimmy!

Why?
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i have got cheats for it [i have got inviciblete cheat and infinte ammo cheat]
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
splint59 wrote:
> i have got cheats for it [i have got inviciblete cheat and infinte
> ammo cheat]

Who uses cheats??!! Only woosies do! Especially MOH:F gamers that use cheats are woosies! Win the game fair and square kid! Just win the game fair and square! I got all 9 medals on normal without using any cheats at all and only do when I'm really bored.

(Toughest missions for me on normal was The Honet's Nest : Clipping Their Wings and Under Radar. While on Clipping Their Wings you have to use as little ammo as you can for the other missions and mantain 75% of health with killing all enemies for a gold star, you 'ave to be careful for the machine gun towers in Under The Radar. Just crawl while spotting the machine gun users on towers and shoot them on the head with the Gehwer Sniper.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.