GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edgy's Acceptance Speech."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 21:26
Regular
Okay, this blatently isn't his speech, but I bet I'll get more replies this way :D

First off, I'd like to say a big congratulations to Edgy for winning and getting his name urinated on by the chosen member of staff. Well done. And further more congrats on winning without having to create any irritating 'VOTE ME' threads (at least I don't remember seeing any...)

Well done also to runner up Stryke, who despite this setback will probably remain smug until the next elections. He probably won't read this as he doesn't get back for a week and a bit(?) but nevermind.

Then congrats to anyone and everyone else who got votes. Well done, you've obviously impressed some users a lot, and make this forum a worthwhile place to visit for those who voted you. Good luck in future elections.

Almost done, but not quite. My personal thanks to Dringo, Joe Dark, and Mikelar (I think they're the right culprits...) who felt I was worthy of wasting their vote on. Thank you :D

Finally, advice to everyone for future elections. Don't start irritating 'VOTE ME' topics that fill up the whole of FOG chat or I'll get Edgy to chop your head off with his axe... or something... And don't take it too seriously.

Bye for now. What's in a name? (or the colour of it...?)
Sat 24/08/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Edgy, I demand to be paid! If you can't afford to pay me what are you doing in politics anyway! ... the politics of this forum anyway... now that you're elected you have to come up with new financial and foreign policies or something... yes... :P
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:43
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> Too late...
>
> Vote out Edgy! He eats babies!!!
>

The other OTHER white meat! :)
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Damn! It was such a good slander campaign as well.
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:23
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Edgy wrote:
> Hey, I'm doing you a favour. :)

Hi i voted for you, what do i get in return? specifically for me?
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Too late...

Vote out Edgy! He eats babies!!!

*Blackmails Edgy*

;-)
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How, exactly?
By not paying him?
Or because now you won't steal his children and eat his babies?
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
Hey, I'm doing you a favour. :)
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I still haven't got my cheque in the post from Ashley.
Don't expect payment, Sibs, these people are so ungratefull...
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, I can be your spokesperson. I expect pay though.
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:44
Regular
hehe, thanks :)

Now I don't have to do one :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.