GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's it like working at Freeola?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/08 at 00:55
Regular
Anything like this at all?

YouTube

Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment.
Wed 18/06/08 at 00:55
Regular
Anything like this at all?

YouTube

Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment. Corporate Counsels Payroll, Nina speaking. Just a moment.
Wed 18/06/08 at 03:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
that was awesome!
Wed 18/06/08 at 09:18
Regular
It's evil I tell thee! There is the cave troll living under the stairs which means any venture downstairs and you must carry a sword and shield with you.

Every employee must spend a mandatory 2-3 hours in what can only be described as "the hamster wheel" this ensures that there is always power in the building.

All communications are spoken in freeolian, which is a prerequisite of employment within the company.

Any telephonic communications are monitored by the CIA and MI5 just to ensure that the truth never comes out.

All chairs are rigged with RES (Remote Electric Shock) systems.

Finally we are fed our daily diet of Spam at around 1pm, except tuesdays which is 12pm.
Wed 18/06/08 at 09:53
"possibly impossible"
We could do with that here.
Wed 18/06/08 at 14:39
Regular
But apart from all that Luetchyboy, you all seem like happy employees :) You all like your job so much you hardly have time to come on here and chat anymore. I don't even know if Miss Leading is still having stilton and bacon baguettes for lunch anymore :(
Fri 20/06/08 at 13:01
Staff
"After all this time"
I think that we are all happy here!
Yes I still love my Stilton and Bacon baguette.
Fri 20/06/08 at 16:01
Regular
"eat toast!"
i have a few ideas. But to sum what its like to work in freeola? EXPLOSIVE!

Freeola is a front for a group of heroes who get sucked into a virtual realm to do battle with aliens, ninjas and whatever i say they do. They live a normal exsistance of maintaing these forums and a successful and vital service. But in truth they swashbuckle their way to save our world from damnation. All very heroic stuff.
Fri 20/06/08 at 16:34
"possibly impossible"
Sounds a bit like the old Special Reserve forum members in the FOG stories of old...
Fri 20/06/08 at 17:09
Regular
spoonbeast wrote:
> i have a few ideas. But to sum what its like to work in freeola?
> EXPLOSIVE!
>
> Freeola is a front for a group of heroes who get sucked into a
> virtual realm to do battle with aliens, ninjas and whatever i say
> they do. They live a normal exsistance of maintaing these forums
> and a successful and vital service. But in truth they swashbuckle
> their way to save our world from damnation. All very heroic
> stuff.

OK who told you this? Just by revealing this information you jeopardize all our agents in the field! We're gonna have to change our strategy now!
Fri 20/06/08 at 19:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I advise an alliance with Lumberjacks and Pirates. Maddox would wish so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.