GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X.....Best RPG game ever or best game ever?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 12:42
Regular
Final Fantasy X to me is one of the best RPG games ever! Infact, I think it's the best game ever. But a lot disagree and say FFVII is better than FFX while others say MGS2 is better than FFX. So I think the only way is to ask a few more people if FFX is the best RPG or best game ever or if there are other games that are better than FFX. So, FFX? Or MGS2? Or ....
Fri 23/08/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Final Fantasy X to me is one of the best RPG games ever! Infact, I think it's the best game ever. But a lot disagree and say FFVII is better than FFX while others say MGS2 is better than FFX. So I think the only way is to ask a few more people if FFX is the best RPG or best game ever or if there are other games that are better than FFX. So, FFX? Or MGS2? Or ....
Fri 23/08/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
For me. Pro Evo is the best game on PS2.
Fri 23/08/02 at 13:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
FFX has been the best FF game for me. There all great in there own way but FFX seemed more complete and a better overall game for me than any other game that i ever played. Saying that, its probably because this FF had so many improvements over the old ones. The in game speech alone brought out the characters of the game more to the player than any of the other games simply as you could here the way they were expressing things, where as before, all you had was the text to read and your imagination to see what they were feeling. Plus then you have the superb graphics and animation on top of all that combined with, as usual, great music to go with it.

Best game for me will of course be the ISS/ Pro Evo series. But a game on the PC called Operation Flashpoint was a truly superb game also.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:48
ff7 is the best rpg but gt3 is the best game ever.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:54
Regular
"$hit happens"
I loved FFX. but got stuck on the third seymour and i never play it now, because i cant do him, havn't tried for ages, but FF7 is better, to me there was a more in depth story and sub stories, plus the choccobos had a big part and they rule!
ChoccoBO Selecta!
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Sir Auron wrote:
> I loved FFX. but got stuck on the third seymour and i never play it
> now, because i cant do him, havn't tried for ages, but FF7 is better,
> to me there was a more in depth story and sub stories, plus the
> choccobos had a big part and they rule!
> ChoccoBO Selecta!

What?! You haven't even defeated 3rd Seymour? And you call yourself Sir Auron? Ahaks!! Just kiddin! If you need any help than ask anyone at "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:50
Regular
"$hit happens"
What happened was, i was on the mountain, really into the game, then he came along, killed me 3 times in a row, left it as i got a new game and then never went back, i may go back bu my dad has stolen ym Ps2 while playing MOH!
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.