GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little help Please?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
Right, All games £25 at Pcworld.co.uk

And I want a driving game. Although I aint been keeping up to speed with PS2 games of late...thats where you guys come in :)

I've already got GT3 and would like somthin to compliment that. Was thinking of either Toca race driver or WRC. Opinions of both games would be much appreciated.

Cheers in advance.
Sat 24/08/02 at 00:47
Regular
".......on the attac"
Or†ega wrote:
> Not a "lick Sr's A55" forum!

Heh, very true
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:36
Regular
Ryan McKane wrote:
> Not very sporting, starting a topic about cheap prices at a SR
> competitor !

This is a chat forum!

Not a "lick Sr's A55" forum!

;)
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
If they are £25 get 2 games-WRC and somethign else-I stopped liking TOCA since No 2 so I dont think the new one is good at all.But if its £25, then you might as well get it
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:13
Regular
Cheerz for the feedback guys! Its all very much appreciated.

Almost forgot all about V-rally 3! Anyone with any more opinions on that?

If not, I'll just go for Toca.

I HAVE to buy a PS2 game ya see. I got paid on Thursday ya see, and with it being the summer hols and ting, i been doing loads of overtime and it was my biggest pay slip in like 2 years...I've already spent £100 on DVDs today :)
Fri 23/08/02 at 13:31
Regular
"360: swfcman"
If you can get it, V Rally 3 is a very good game. Got a great Single player mode and the further you go on it becomes more challenging. Personally i think its better than WRC too.
Fri 23/08/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
OMG!
new games for £25
Thanks for the news but would SR appreciate it ;D
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:47
Regular
Get WRC. Toca isn't as fun as it was.
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Not very sporting, starting a topic about cheap prices at a SR competitor !
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:32
oh my god! i went to the site after i posted and is it true? are all these games 25 quid? buying online or in the stores? i was saving up for toca, but now i can buy two games! which will be toca and either gta3 ffx pes. heh. look at me abbreviate!
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:20
if you want great realism go for toca. however if you want great speeds, arcadey syle handling, and insane crashes, rent out burnout and see if you like it. can get boring a bit afte a while

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.