GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RESIDENT EVIL"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 16:40
Regular
Resident Evil will be so good when it finnally gets released in September , lucky for me thats the month of my birthday ! Im gonna get this and Monkey Ball from the ether superb Special Reserve ! along with a brand spanking new "cube".
Anyways back to the matter of Resi evil

1. Some magazines have stated that Resi Evil on Gc is twice the size of resi on the ps1 , is that true?

2. Will resi evil offer any secrets after the game is completed ( other than the best wep in the world , the Rocket Launcher,rember that? hahahahah)

and lastly number 3. Is it possible to purchase the Weskers Report dvd sepretly from Resident Evil X ( PS2 ) now or in the near future. I think the plot is what makes Resident evil so good ,it might be a sort of b-movie , cliched plot , but if ya look at how many games has been relesed in the series that have been proven ta be just as good if not better than its predesseror before it shows that Capcom make winners all the time , other than the bloody annoying strret fighter series , i would have thoght a lot of the charcters have been dead or somein by now or married yknow , they have been knocking about for a while?!

Finally.....MonkeyBall vs Rougue Leader.....what one comes out on top?
Fri 30/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
1: No it isn't twice as big it is officially 70% bigger.

2: You can get a laser gun :)

3: Maybe with the re-release of Code Veronica on the Gamecube.

Resident Evil 2 and 3 will be released towards the end of 2003 along hopefully with CV and $20. They aren't direct ports, small additions here and there, removed zombies, moved items, new puzzles, improved graphics from the DREAMCAST version not PSone and even new areas.
Fri 30/08/02 at 20:56
Regular
"keep your receipt"
No both Resident Evil 2 and 3 will be released seperately. They're retailing in the US at around $24.99 each. Hopefully we'll get them for around £20.
Fri 30/08/02 at 15:26
"Wa-wa-west"
someone said that there was a roumour of twice as much game. It's actually about 50%.
As far as I know resi2 an 3 are gonna be straight ports from the ps1 in a 2 disc set or something.
Fri 30/08/02 at 09:16
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Cyclone wrote:
> This si probably, in an odd way, the worst time to get a Cube, as so
> many good games are coming out, its hard to choose. At least in May
> you had a slightly easier choice!

LOL yes I agree! Now I'm going to have to work my butt off earning the money for the 6-or-so excellent games that are coming out before christmas.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mm, im gonna trade in Super Monkey Balls for maybe Resi Evil when it comes out, or Timesplitters 2..

Timesplitters looks like the first decent shoot 'em up. Really I cant wait for Perfect Dark..
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This si probably, in an odd way, the worst time to get a Cube, as so many good games are coming out, its hard to choose. At least in May you had a slightly easier choice!
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:23
Regular
Resi 2 and 3 won't be straight ports.

What Capcom meant is that they won't be COMPLETELY redone like Resi 1 was.
They'll be enhanced version of the Playstation originals with a few extra bonus features and extras.

I've heard that on Resi 3, damage will be visible on the character you play as, not just shown as a health bar.
Thu 29/08/02 at 23:14
Regular
I'd say Rogue Leader.
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:34
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Also which of these games would you say are better
Super Monkey Ball or Rougue Leader ( GC )

As im getting a Gc for my birthday with resi evil i was wondering if its worth getting one of these games in the pakage or waiting for Turok Evoulution or Timesplitters? Dya know when either of these willbe relesed ( sometime in late September i hope)
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
"keep your receipt"
hmmm Resident Evil on the GameCube (September Friday 13th!) will be my first taste of Resi EVER. So I'm still not sure just HOW scary this game will be...I'm gettin nervous already!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.