GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First person-shooting games in the future"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 09:27
Regular
Since this is a place to talk about the future of gaming, I suppose I might create this thread to talk about anyhting that has to do with the future of first person-shooting games. For example,give your examples on what sort of games you would like to see in the future and what sort of things should be in it.

I've created a few suggestions about what they should have in the future:

Medal of Honor: Afghanistan's Frontline
Based on the war that started between America and the terrorists known as the Al-Qaeda, You play as Private John Mavewick and you have just arrived in Afghanistan. After you are fully equipped with combat training and field missions you are only to prepare for what might become the worst....
After months, U.S intelligence still can't track down Osama bin Laden and his allies. So the Mujaheddin(Agfhan freedom fighters) suggests that the only way to track Osama, the Al-Qaeda and the Taliban isn't by using fancy technology, but to track them by foot.

You, however, have been chosen as one the squad's ground troopers to find the terrorists and so with 9 impossible missions with 3 parts between it, I hope this suggestion will soon turn into a dream that will come true by EA.

James Bond in Agent's Crashdown
James Bond in Agent's Crashdown is basicly a 007 game where a local terrorist organization known as the Phoenix Konnektion has rise once again after 7 years. But they now had their GCSEs and strike with a new weapon, the Mega Scorpia, the most deadliest virus that can destroy or control all technology in the world. With massive U.S defences, they wish to send the virus to the pentagon's access to all weapons and use these weapons against the U.N instead!

Somehow, (somehow) your agency intelligence indicates that you, 007, you, must find the Phoenix Konnektion and destroy the organization for good as well as the Mega Scorpia Virus. With 11 massive levels, I hope this wish turns into reality by EA or Konami.

Those were my suggestions and I hope you spit out your suggestion(s) of what you would like to see in first person-shooting games in the future.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:27
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Since this is a place to talk about the future of gaming, I suppose I might create this thread to talk about anyhting that has to do with the future of first person-shooting games. For example,give your examples on what sort of games you would like to see in the future and what sort of things should be in it.

I've created a few suggestions about what they should have in the future:

Medal of Honor: Afghanistan's Frontline
Based on the war that started between America and the terrorists known as the Al-Qaeda, You play as Private John Mavewick and you have just arrived in Afghanistan. After you are fully equipped with combat training and field missions you are only to prepare for what might become the worst....
After months, U.S intelligence still can't track down Osama bin Laden and his allies. So the Mujaheddin(Agfhan freedom fighters) suggests that the only way to track Osama, the Al-Qaeda and the Taliban isn't by using fancy technology, but to track them by foot.

You, however, have been chosen as one the squad's ground troopers to find the terrorists and so with 9 impossible missions with 3 parts between it, I hope this suggestion will soon turn into a dream that will come true by EA.

James Bond in Agent's Crashdown
James Bond in Agent's Crashdown is basicly a 007 game where a local terrorist organization known as the Phoenix Konnektion has rise once again after 7 years. But they now had their GCSEs and strike with a new weapon, the Mega Scorpia, the most deadliest virus that can destroy or control all technology in the world. With massive U.S defences, they wish to send the virus to the pentagon's access to all weapons and use these weapons against the U.N instead!

Somehow, (somehow) your agency intelligence indicates that you, 007, you, must find the Phoenix Konnektion and destroy the organization for good as well as the Mega Scorpia Virus. With 11 massive levels, I hope this wish turns into reality by EA or Konami.

Those were my suggestions and I hope you spit out your suggestion(s) of what you would like to see in first person-shooting games in the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.