GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The joy of insomia."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 05:33
Regular
Here i am at 5:30 in the morning. Just finished watching die hard 2. Still a fun day ahead. My maths GCSE re-sit result and i get to go and do some shopping as well.

I've got to return one of me GC games which went rong last night. It cost 45 quid so i'll be annoyed if they tell me to shove it. But still the cretins in most shops today are easy to fool. I way i do it is to pretend to be really stressed out because then you will be in charge of the situation, because if you do lose for temper for real then you can't control what happens.

Now i have a ringing in my left ear. Great.

Maybe i'l get some of those herbal sleeping pills in Holand and Barrat.

Well any way good morning.
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
F@ñ†@§¥M€!§†€® wrote:
> Insomnia rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
>
> I've had it for years and it doesn't affect me in any way apart from
> the fact that I now sleep mostly during the day, always feel tired,
> have dark circles under my eyes, can never find a job that suits my
> lifestyle, social life is wrecked, can't concentrate for long periods
> and fall asleep at the wheel alot in Gran Turismo.
>
> Yippee-kay-yay.

Yep, me and FM are those unemployed people whose body clocks are never likely to be "Normal" again, we wake up after dinner time and scrounge the house for food, come night fall we're wide awake and with the rest of the world dead we drift off to bum around and play games.

The only exception to this is when we get to sign on and lie about our job search.
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea, I guess it sucks really.

Can you like, "Catch" it somehow? Sorry for being dense ;o)
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> when I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandad.
> Not like the passengers in his car............ :D

LOL, good one!
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:15
Regular
when I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandad.
Not like the passengers in his car............ :D

apologies to anyone who has recently lost a grandad ........ :-(
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
lol sounds fun i'll wait for the obituaries
Thu 22/08/02 at 07:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Insomnia rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

I've had it for years and it doesn't affect me in any way apart from the fact that I now sleep mostly during the day, always feel tired, have dark circles under my eyes, can never find a job that suits my lifestyle, social life is wrecked, can't concentrate for long periods and fall asleep at the wheel alot in Gran Turismo.

Yippee-kay-yay.
Thu 22/08/02 at 05:33
Regular
"I confused?"
Here i am at 5:30 in the morning. Just finished watching die hard 2. Still a fun day ahead. My maths GCSE re-sit result and i get to go and do some shopping as well.

I've got to return one of me GC games which went rong last night. It cost 45 quid so i'll be annoyed if they tell me to shove it. But still the cretins in most shops today are easy to fool. I way i do it is to pretend to be really stressed out because then you will be in charge of the situation, because if you do lose for temper for real then you can't control what happens.

Now i have a ringing in my left ear. Great.

Maybe i'l get some of those herbal sleeping pills in Holand and Barrat.

Well any way good morning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.