GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I WANT TO VOTE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 01:01
Regular
You aren't fooling us SR staff. We know that you sit on your computers 24/7 on the forums. So don't persicute us by not making a voting topic- you're not fooling us into thinking you move away from your computer (unless Star Trek is on)
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
> Jeri Ryan is definatley hot, but she does wear a corset so you have to
> ask. How much of what you see is really there? ;¬)

You've scarred me for life with that last sentence lol but what you can't see wont hurt you and what i can see i like ;D
Thu 22/08/02 at 23:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cubist wrote:
> If you watch the episode of DS9 when the crew of the deffiant go back
> in time to the star ship enterprise (the one with Kirk) and then watch
> the new enterprise set before kirk then you will see so many mistakes
> it will make you cry lol however it doesn't matter as long as i can
> still watch voyager i swear seven of nine is HOT!! you can't deny it;)

Jeri Ryan is definatley hot, but she does wear a corset so you have to ask. How much of what you see is really there? ;¬)
Thu 22/08/02 at 23:19
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Edgy, we all watch star trek- even the people who say it's sad. We just like to act cool by saying it's sad!

Sonic
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:17
Regular
ooh, a fat sarcastic star trek fan, I bet you're a real hit with the ladies...... ;)

No offence, its off the simpsons and I couldn't resist........
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
no not really i just watched all of voyager, some of DS9 and the first few episodes of enterprise before kirk. I'm not one of the sad gits that goes to the conventions dressed as spock etc if anything i'd go in the hope of finding some one dressed as seven of nine allthough they'd have to be able to do her justice or i would have to hurt them lol;)
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So you're not a trekkie, then?
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
If you watch the episode of DS9 when the crew of the deffiant go back in time to the star ship enterprise (the one with Kirk) and then watch the new enterprise set before kirk then you will see so many mistakes it will make you cry lol however it doesn't matter as long as i can still watch voyager i swear seven of nine is HOT!! you can't deny it;)
Thu 22/08/02 at 20:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Voyager and Enterprise rock. I used to really like The next generation, but ive gone off it a bit.

Picard is still the best captain though.
Thu 22/08/02 at 20:37
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Whats wrong with Star Trek?

I'm a fan myself, though for those who have only seen the original series, I can see where they're coming from.

TOS -> Effects crap but had good comedy value (when watching in the 21st Century that is). The technology rubbished by the newest series set before Kirk's time.

TNG -> Made Star Trek the most popular TV series ever! Made it more realistic, futuristic, and still tried to make us believe that humanity would still exist in the 24th Century.

DS9 -> Showed us what the future in space oculd be like if war ever broke out between species. The whole series was one large story, and although it was never the most popular series, it was the best.

Voyager -> Focused too much on 'new ideas' to get them out of situations that they've never been in before. So why is it the Star Trek team got scientists to theorise all the events and make sure they could be possible before filming? Surely they're not new ideas then if they were thought up in the 20th and 21st centuries?

Enterprise -> Brilliant series set 30 years after Star Trek 8: First Contact. Shows how Starfleet all began, the exploration of new worlds and rubbished TOS. Mind you, they already messed up by using Hyposprays which Spock invented 100 years later.
Thu 22/08/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Tis crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.