GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not sexist, but..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 00:11
Regular
Imagine a world gone topsy-turvy, where roads are filled with pink cars and vans with flowers painted on the sides. A world with chocolate-supermarkets and statues of fluffy bunny rabbits. A world arranged entirely by laaadies.

Imagine this world had produced its own culture of video-gaming... purely for the entertainment of girls with too much oestrogen pumping round their feminine frames. Gone are the days of guns, racing, space-ships, zombies and kung-fu. Enter ye into the world of girlie gaming--->

METAL SHEAR DOLLY: Sons of Liberty
You play Dolly, a hairdresser living in Ipswich. Dolly has a variety of hair-dressing implements, from small scissors to blow-dryers, right the way up to the top-secret 'Metal Shear' stolen from the research labs of Vidal Sassoon. You must cut the hair of your sister-in-law's (Liberty's) sons before the night of their school disco.

THE GETAWAY
A game based around an ultra-realistic 3D model of central London. All the shops are there and everything. You go shopping around Miss Selfridge, Kookai, French Connection etc trying to 'get-a-way' with blagging discounts off your purchases by nagging about 'frayed seams' and 'dodgy stitching'.

SUPER MONKEY BALL
It's graduation day at Monkey High. There's going to be a super ball to celebrate. [though the US version will be known as Super Monkey Prom]. Make sure all the monkeys have a spiffing time by booking poor-quality soft-rock bands and arranging nibbles and non-alcoholic beverages... great.

RESIDENT WEEVIL
At last... the cleaning simulator you've ALL been waiting for. You must endeavour to clean and polish the family home through several missions until spickness'n'spanness prevail. But wait... *shock* what's that? *gasp* there's a family of weevils living under the fridge. Yes indeedy, the final challenge will be too rid the weevils from the house and clean away those last scraps of insect derived dirt.

DEAD OR ALIVE
One for the horticulturalists: the greatest gardening game ever made. You must look after a garden, dead-heading and pruning all the bits of flowers, and other leafy things. Better make sure you only snip the dead bits though... or else. At the end of each of the 7 exciting garden-levels, you will get the chance to arrange the flowers you grew, earning yourself extra items to help you on your way. Like... er... seeds and, er... more plants.
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:11
Regular
"95% organic"
Imagine a world gone topsy-turvy, where roads are filled with pink cars and vans with flowers painted on the sides. A world with chocolate-supermarkets and statues of fluffy bunny rabbits. A world arranged entirely by laaadies.

Imagine this world had produced its own culture of video-gaming... purely for the entertainment of girls with too much oestrogen pumping round their feminine frames. Gone are the days of guns, racing, space-ships, zombies and kung-fu. Enter ye into the world of girlie gaming--->

METAL SHEAR DOLLY: Sons of Liberty
You play Dolly, a hairdresser living in Ipswich. Dolly has a variety of hair-dressing implements, from small scissors to blow-dryers, right the way up to the top-secret 'Metal Shear' stolen from the research labs of Vidal Sassoon. You must cut the hair of your sister-in-law's (Liberty's) sons before the night of their school disco.

THE GETAWAY
A game based around an ultra-realistic 3D model of central London. All the shops are there and everything. You go shopping around Miss Selfridge, Kookai, French Connection etc trying to 'get-a-way' with blagging discounts off your purchases by nagging about 'frayed seams' and 'dodgy stitching'.

SUPER MONKEY BALL
It's graduation day at Monkey High. There's going to be a super ball to celebrate. [though the US version will be known as Super Monkey Prom]. Make sure all the monkeys have a spiffing time by booking poor-quality soft-rock bands and arranging nibbles and non-alcoholic beverages... great.

RESIDENT WEEVIL
At last... the cleaning simulator you've ALL been waiting for. You must endeavour to clean and polish the family home through several missions until spickness'n'spanness prevail. But wait... *shock* what's that? *gasp* there's a family of weevils living under the fridge. Yes indeedy, the final challenge will be too rid the weevils from the house and clean away those last scraps of insect derived dirt.

DEAD OR ALIVE
One for the horticulturalists: the greatest gardening game ever made. You must look after a garden, dead-heading and pruning all the bits of flowers, and other leafy things. Better make sure you only snip the dead bits though... or else. At the end of each of the 7 exciting garden-levels, you will get the chance to arrange the flowers you grew, earning yourself extra items to help you on your way. Like... er... seeds and, er... more plants.
Thu 22/08/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
LOL! Great stuff!

That's all I have to say.

:D
Thu 22/08/02 at 17:53
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
choclate shops you must be mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:58
Regular
I dunno, a world filled with chocolate supermarkets sounds pretty good to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.