GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poke'mon must go!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 19:31
Regular
2 years ago, I looked at a yellow mouse with red cheeks and I said to me self. What's that?! Soon I found out about Poke'mon and I admired them. I played their games, bought their merchandise and even made 4 Poke'mon trading card decks. As time moved on, I began to realize that memorizing the 251 names of Poke'mon affected my studies and it began to shatter my life like a limestone being drilled with a screw slowly.

So, after ditching all of me Poke'mon stuff before my year 6 exam, I finally got 5 A's, which is an impressive result for me, because when I was on trial, before leaving Poke'mon, I only got 1 A and I felt gutted, absolutely gutted. Besides I don't wanna be someone who knows the 251 names of Poke'mon that has now use to me when I grow up. What am I gonna be when I grow up? A hired date boy?

Now, knowing that the influence of Poke'mon can bring nothing but destruction, I now build this thread, in order to organize a campaign to band Poke'mon from this world and rid of their revolting names forever. So I urge of you, sirs, those of you who hate Poke'mon, please join me and together, with the permission of the gods, we will defeat the influence of Poke'mon with anything associated with it(Apart from Warner Bros. of course).....
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
2 years ago, I looked at a yellow mouse with red cheeks and I said to me self. What's that?! Soon I found out about Poke'mon and I admired them. I played their games, bought their merchandise and even made 4 Poke'mon trading card decks. As time moved on, I began to realize that memorizing the 251 names of Poke'mon affected my studies and it began to shatter my life like a limestone being drilled with a screw slowly.

So, after ditching all of me Poke'mon stuff before my year 6 exam, I finally got 5 A's, which is an impressive result for me, because when I was on trial, before leaving Poke'mon, I only got 1 A and I felt gutted, absolutely gutted. Besides I don't wanna be someone who knows the 251 names of Poke'mon that has now use to me when I grow up. What am I gonna be when I grow up? A hired date boy?

Now, knowing that the influence of Poke'mon can bring nothing but destruction, I now build this thread, in order to organize a campaign to band Poke'mon from this world and rid of their revolting names forever. So I urge of you, sirs, those of you who hate Poke'mon, please join me and together, with the permission of the gods, we will defeat the influence of Poke'mon with anything associated with it(Apart from Warner Bros. of course).....
Wed 21/08/02 at 20:31
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
i agree i liked pokemon for a while and could also name all 251 of them but that time is gone the new and improved egg head has emerged and hopes to rid the world of pokemon.

'sir' egg head (in somepeoples opinions) is with you all the way! (in some opinions i am a git who like to argue)
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
egg head wrote:
> i agree i liked pokemon for a while and could also name all 251 of
> them but that time is gone the new and improved egg head has emerged
> and hopes to rid the world of pokemon.
>
> 'sir' egg head (in somepeoples opinions) is with you all the way! (in
> some opinions i am a git who like to argue)

Uhuks...Sob sob...You're with me all the way? How sweet....Hy- Yuck! Okay, let's just try to build this organization!!
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll say it before anyone else does...

What a load of rubbish!
Fri 30/08/02 at 15:20
Regular
Dont worry you have another 100 to learn in the next pokemon.

I remeber when i saw it in a mag, pokemon that is, and i was thinking this will be no good.
Then it came out and got a high score in mags, and i still thought its no good.
I then go to school and everyones got it so i get it and then im an addict.

I didnt bother with anything pokemon but the games, and now the games are boring.

They focus too much on collecting them all instead of the actual quest, nintendo need to do something big to get me to buy sapphire and ruby.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.