GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
People may remeber me from my annoying test post and spouting xbox supporting, anti-everything else crap but i assure i am a changed man. I check many forums on the internet to see peoples ideas and opinions on computer related things, and everyone talking utter crap.
Everyone is rightly proud of their console decision but there is no need to make up complete crap or state useless statistics that one shop in southern iraq sold 1 more copy of pokemon blue on the gameboy than super smash brothers melee/halo/metal gear solid did on 1 day. IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Everyone made a console choice and who should criticise them for their choice. You can argue for years that the console you have has more games YOU like coming out, but the fact of the matter is that every console has amazing games coming out on them.
If any of you remember my experiment then you will know i like the xbox and i think there are a lot of good games coming out on it. But i have friends who have gamecubes or PS2s and i think they are incredibly fun. What is the point of argueing over something nobody has a definite answer over. We will never have an overall BEST console because EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
People may remeber me from my annoying test post and spouting xbox supporting, anti-everything else crap but i assure i am a changed man. I check many forums on the internet to see peoples ideas and opinions on computer related things, and everyone talking utter crap.
Everyone is rightly proud of their console decision but there is no need to make up complete crap or state useless statistics that one shop in southern iraq sold 1 more copy of pokemon blue on the gameboy than super smash brothers melee/halo/metal gear solid did on 1 day. IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Everyone made a console choice and who should criticise them for their choice. You can argue for years that the console you have has more games YOU like coming out, but the fact of the matter is that every console has amazing games coming out on them.
If any of you remember my experiment then you will know i like the xbox and i think there are a lot of good games coming out on it. But i have friends who have gamecubes or PS2s and i think they are incredibly fun. What is the point of argueing over something nobody has a definite answer over. We will never have an overall BEST console because EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Your name looks like something Scooby Doo would say when he's scared.
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Starlight wrote:
> Your name looks like something Scooby Doo would say when he's scared.

That's "Zoiks". Are you a Scooby noobie? ;-)
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Nope. That's why I said "sounds like" so neh.

:P

Am I to take it your a Scooby Pro?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.