GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why dont game villians ever die?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 05:05
Regular
Has it ever accured to anyone that game villians never die. Anyone who has beat the whole game of Super Mario 64 could tell you that Bowser will not die no matter how much you spin him or throw pointless bombs at him. Even in the first Banjo Kazooie Banjo almost to get rid of his evil villian once in for all, but instead Banjo and Kazooie just put her under a rock!

If Bowser does die it will be of age and thats all. He will probably kidnap Peach untill he is so old that he needs a wheel chair to just get out of his bedroom. Eggman, from Sonic the hedgehog, is all ready old, but he will not die from age he just figure out that every time he does something a tiny bit evil, Sonic will come and ruin his plans. He could steal a candy bar from the nearest store and Sonic will come and beat him up for it. Everyone else in the world could steal all he wants, but the games that come out only ruin Eggmans plans. Eggman could drop his favorite wrapper of a chocolate bar and he will go to jail for at least 2 hours.

Neo Cortex can be beaten as many times as he wants but he wont die. He has could murder someone but I dont think he will get the death sentence any time soon. K. Rule from the Donkey Kong series wont die either. All the Kongs could do is jump on his head to defeat him, but they could jump on his head all day but I dont think he will get more than a headache the next day.

MArio's villian Wario can not die and I hope he doesnt because he does give the evil brother look to the Mario series even though they are not related. Wario is spelled Mario but with a "W". And Mario is short and old and so is he. Mario has a younger brother named Luigi that is taller than him and Wario now(since Mario Tennis)has his own taller older brother, Waluigi. And Waluigi won't die either.

My opinion is that Bowser wants to get killed by Mario, because he kidnaps Peach yet doesnt actually hurt her in any way shape or form.

But I dont blame the creators of games that dont let there villians give up and or die, because that way if that does happen they will not have any further plots for games to come.

In Super Smash Bros. Melee, the Nintendo characters dont even come out in there next fight with a bruise when they get brutally defeated the match before. There insurence must be very cheap for the fact that they will indeed never die.

In conclusion, I say all the game villians should die. That way all the baddy bashing heros can be so desprete for some crime breaking that they go fight each other to the death untill there will be only one game character left. And everyone will only buy that persons game because he is the only game in the market. This will make it easier for people that like talking about there new video game without there listener looking like your talking a language that they never heard about.

(Drunken Cow)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's my signature.
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:12
"IMolestSmallChildre"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Has it ever accured to anyone that game villians never die. Anyone who
> has beat the whole game of Super Mario 64 could tell you that Bowser
> will not die no matter how much you spin him or throw pointless bombs
> at him. Even in the first Banjo Kazooie Banjo almost to get rid of his
> evil villian once in for all, but instead Banjo and Kazooie just put
> her under a rock!
>
> If Bowser does die it will be of age and thats all. He will probably
> kidnap Peach untill he is so old that he needs a wheel chair to just
> get out of his bedroom. Eggman, from Sonic the hedgehog, is all ready
> old, but he will not die from age he just figure out that every time
> he does something a tiny bit evil, Sonic will come and ruin his plans.
> He could steal a candy bar from the nearest store and Sonic will come
> and beat him up for it. Everyone else in the world could steal all he
> wants, but the games that come out only ruin Eggmans plans. Eggman
> could drop his favorite wrapper of a chocolate bar and he will go to
> jail for at least 2 hours.
>
> Neo Cortex can be beaten as many times as he wants but he wont die.
> He has could murder someone but I dont think he will get the death
> sentence any time soon. K. Rule from the Donkey Kong series wont die
> either. All the Kongs could do is jump on his head to defeat him, but
> they could jump on his head all day but I dont think he will get more
> than a headache the next day.
>
> MArio's villian Wario can not die and I hope he doesnt because he
> does give the evil brother look to the Mario series even though they
> are not related. Wario is spelled Mario but with a "W". And
> Mario is short and old and so is he. Mario has a younger brother named
> Luigi that is taller than him and Wario now(since Mario Tennis)has his
> own taller older brother, Waluigi. And Waluigi won't die either.
>
> My opinion is that Bowser wants to get killed by Mario, because he
> kidnaps Peach yet doesnt actually hurt her in any way shape or
> form.
>
> But I dont blame the creators of games that dont let there villians
> give up and or die, because that way if that does happen they will not
> have any further plots for games to come.
>
> In Super Smash Bros. Melee, the Nintendo characters dont even come
> out in there next fight with a bruise when they get brutally defeated
> the match before. There insurence must be very cheap for the fact that
> they will indeed never die.
>
> In conclusion, I say all the game villians should die. That way all
> the baddy bashing heros can be so desprete for some crime breaking
> that they go fight each other to the death untill there will be only
> one game character left. And everyone will only buy that persons game
> because he is the only game in the market. This will make it easier
> for people that like talking about there new video game without there
> listener looking like your talking a language that they never heard
> about.
>
>
>
> (Drunken Cow)
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> That's my signature.

if u kill all the bad-guys Josie..it just wouldnt be any fun...
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:20
Regular
Àshley wrote:
unless they are one offs like
> goldeneye were people like trevelyan die (after being shot 3 thousand
> times!)

Well said, these are the sort of mini bosses in games like the one at the end of each world which never come back. when bowser and things are the boss of all bosses.
Bowser and that lot has made the gaming world what it is and the fact they get beaten in one games and come back in the next really wants you to beat them again.
They could kill bowser off and just bring another boss in but it would be nearly the same, just keep bowser i say.
Wed 21/08/02 at 10:17
Regular
i'm sure nintendo will be delighted wwith this they could kill bowser of and only have to make a third of the game and you'd be happy! It would kind of ruin the game if they did unless they are one offs like goldeneye were people like trevelyan die (after being shot 3 thousand times!)
Wed 21/08/02 at 05:05
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Has it ever accured to anyone that game villians never die. Anyone who has beat the whole game of Super Mario 64 could tell you that Bowser will not die no matter how much you spin him or throw pointless bombs at him. Even in the first Banjo Kazooie Banjo almost to get rid of his evil villian once in for all, but instead Banjo and Kazooie just put her under a rock!

If Bowser does die it will be of age and thats all. He will probably kidnap Peach untill he is so old that he needs a wheel chair to just get out of his bedroom. Eggman, from Sonic the hedgehog, is all ready old, but he will not die from age he just figure out that every time he does something a tiny bit evil, Sonic will come and ruin his plans. He could steal a candy bar from the nearest store and Sonic will come and beat him up for it. Everyone else in the world could steal all he wants, but the games that come out only ruin Eggmans plans. Eggman could drop his favorite wrapper of a chocolate bar and he will go to jail for at least 2 hours.

Neo Cortex can be beaten as many times as he wants but he wont die. He has could murder someone but I dont think he will get the death sentence any time soon. K. Rule from the Donkey Kong series wont die either. All the Kongs could do is jump on his head to defeat him, but they could jump on his head all day but I dont think he will get more than a headache the next day.

MArio's villian Wario can not die and I hope he doesnt because he does give the evil brother look to the Mario series even though they are not related. Wario is spelled Mario but with a "W". And Mario is short and old and so is he. Mario has a younger brother named Luigi that is taller than him and Wario now(since Mario Tennis)has his own taller older brother, Waluigi. And Waluigi won't die either.

My opinion is that Bowser wants to get killed by Mario, because he kidnaps Peach yet doesnt actually hurt her in any way shape or form.

But I dont blame the creators of games that dont let there villians give up and or die, because that way if that does happen they will not have any further plots for games to come.

In Super Smash Bros. Melee, the Nintendo characters dont even come out in there next fight with a bruise when they get brutally defeated the match before. There insurence must be very cheap for the fact that they will indeed never die.

In conclusion, I say all the game villians should die. That way all the baddy bashing heros can be so desprete for some crime breaking that they go fight each other to the death untill there will be only one game character left. And everyone will only buy that persons game because he is the only game in the market. This will make it easier for people that like talking about there new video game without there listener looking like your talking a language that they never heard about.

(Drunken Cow)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's my signature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.