GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Ashley for notable!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 01:25
Regular
Right, I am running an unlikely election campaign as a regular late night user, and general comedian and prankster with some fine views on various contraversial issues. I am a top class Mr. snuggly impersonator and fooled Tony into voting two days early. I feel i can be a true representative of the late night posters and the rest of you (as they have votes too!). Anyway the election is on thursday and i think the late night posse should vote for me (especially the americans!).
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I love wathing you guys fight, you know, it brings out the best in you. Hmmmmmm.
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:16
"I hate that!!!"
GSmaster wrote:
> *PUNCH in both eyes*
> No.
> Vote for Doughnut Monster
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:15
Regular
heh, what an amusing thread, oh what a coincidence an election. Even so i really can't be bothered to run for notable (and wouldn't win anyway)so i am popping this for the amusement of myself and quinty, who had some amusing views on it at the time!
Thu 29/08/02 at 18:31
Regular
laughs at imoptent little gimp with impotent little......
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:48
"The Will of D."
*PUNCH in both eyes*
No.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:54
Regular
ooooooohhhhh. your mummy teach you those insults?
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:49
"The Will of D."
Ashley wrote:
> *takes the slap like a man.*
I thought you were a Girl...
*Breaks Ashley's nails*
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:17
Regular
*takes the slap like a man.*

i didn't bring it back twas the Gerrid. he's mad....mad i tell you.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
*Slaps Ashley*
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:08
Regular
good plan reverse psychology, my paid agents are doing well! and i wouldn't worry about not voting for me as you have 3 months!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.