GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Proof that americans are a very split race in terms of personalities"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 00:23
Regular
this is classic thread on the www.bbc.com website which shows what overly proud gimps some americans are, and how some are quite chilled and layed back and are a lot like us:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/ worldcup2002/hi/sports_talk/newsid_2053000/2053394.stm

(remove space as usual)

I will post the funniest post fom a complete merchant Banker from the states which just shows the superiority complex some of the realy wacko ones have!
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:53
Regular
what about gooran ivanisevic at wimbledon then. and no i have don't want you to hate americans, they are quite like us and it is just a small minority you shouldn't like, but we have that here too.
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:49
Regular
no she was really going for it.
Looking up in the air and doing the praying stance and everything.

Or did you know that and your just trying to make me hate americans again, or make me thing footy hooligans and religous?
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:33
Regular
yeah but thousands of england football fans shouted "why God" when Ronaldinho scored" it doesn't mean they are religious some times it is just a figure of speech.
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:24
Regular
The americans have also suprised me at how religous they are, i remember seeing the news on september the 11th and seeing a woman shutting "why god" and things at the top of her voise.
Ever since that ive changed how i act towards the americans.
Wed 21/08/02 at 01:49
"IMolestSmallChildre"
TheMeistro wrote:
> Just seen these now -
> ok, I think these two are pretty prime chumps...
>
> Okay, it was funny. Can we stop the discussion now so I can get back
> with my uncultured "mates" and ignorantly start putting
> movies in your theatres, music on your radios, computers on your
> desks, protecting your borders, and generally ruling the world?
> Lieuallen, USA
>
> What the hell kind of name is Lieuallen anyway you egotistical
> reject?
>
> I was so annoyed after reading this that my scorebag nearly exploded.
> IF I owned a passport, and IF I could find this "England"
> place on a map, I'd drive over to your capital city, Dublin, and kick
> this sportswriter's lily-white a*s. Luckily for him, my duties as
> White House Foreign Policy Advisor prevent me from making the drive
> over there. GO USA! Watch out World, the US is going to win next
> year's World Cup of Soccer tournament!

HAHAHA i agree these people ARE idiots
> Chris, US of A
>
> Yes, you should be proud that you FINALLY got past the FIRST ROUND of
> the...er... "world cup of soccer tournament". And when
> you're done in Dublin, perhaps you'd like to come to ENGLAND - if the
> IRA don't take your punk a*s out.
Wed 21/08/02 at 00:39
Regular
> What the hell is that Frank Lee guy on about? yo yo yo!

I didn't realise the drug problem was that bad over there!
Wed 21/08/02 at 00:39
Just seen these now -
ok, I think these two are pretty prime chumps...

Okay, it was funny. Can we stop the discussion now so I can get back with my uncultured "mates" and ignorantly start putting movies in your theatres, music on your radios, computers on your desks, protecting your borders, and generally ruling the world?
Lieuallen, USA

What the hell kind of name is Lieuallen anyway you egotistical reject?

I was so annoyed after reading this that my scorebag nearly exploded. IF I owned a passport, and IF I could find this "England" place on a map, I'd drive over to your capital city, Dublin, and kick this sportswriter's lily-white a*s. Luckily for him, my duties as White House Foreign Policy Advisor prevent me from making the drive over there. GO USA! Watch out World, the US is going to win next year's World Cup of Soccer tournament!
Chris, US of A

Yes, you should be proud that you FINALLY got past the FIRST ROUND of the...er... "world cup of soccer tournament". And when you're done in Dublin, perhaps you'd like to come to ENGLAND - if the IRA don't take your punk a*s out.
Wed 21/08/02 at 00:38
Regular
well actually i was only slagging of part of the population, we have some tw@ts too. They just seem to have more arrogant ones.
Wed 21/08/02 at 00:31
That's a very British passtime you have there my friend - slagging off Americans.
What the hell is that Frank Lee guy on about? yo yo yo!
Wed 21/08/02 at 00:28
Regular
it's disappeared of the bottom. Damn Anyway this is what it said:

We have the greatest minds, people, athletes and country on earth and people should not mock us as we are superior in every way!

Bob, illinois

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.