GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uncharted PS3 - Chapter 15"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Uncharted: Drakes Fortune'.
Wed 11/06/08 at 01:19
Regular
Help

I have got to Level 15 of Uncharted: Drakes Fortune but no matter what I do I cant get accross the first wall run. I get onto the coffin, onto the rubbish, jump upto the ledge, shimmy across, jump over, shimmy across, jump to the wall behind me, shimmy across, jump to the vine and then I can't get any further.

Could someone who has passed this part please tell me what I am doing wrong? I have tried for about 5 hours using every combination that I can think off but always end up missing the ledge.

Many Thanks,
Burach
Sat 20/08/11 at 22:33
Regular
if you help me on chapter 5 at the tower with the parachute i have the jaguar treasure but i don't know how to get on the zipline i tried triangle but it didn't work. Can you help?

thanks
Mon 19/10/09 at 17:37
Regular
"eminem rules"
haha okay first do all that crap you said right up to the point where
you can't pass now climb the vine upwards till even with the edge
now jump if this dosent work climb more up and if still can't do
it email at [email protected] (no caps)
Thu 12/06/08 at 00:24
Regular
Thanks,

I had read another walk though which told me to wall run over this vine, but you don't do a conventional wall run. I have found that you need to jump as soon as you hit the vine to get over - six hours of jumping onto the vine and then going up or down one click.

Thanks again for your response,

Burach
Wed 11/06/08 at 12:28
Regular
"Hello?"
This walkthrough should help

Drakes Walkthrough
Wed 11/06/08 at 01:19
Regular
Help

I have got to Level 15 of Uncharted: Drakes Fortune but no matter what I do I cant get accross the first wall run. I get onto the coffin, onto the rubbish, jump upto the ledge, shimmy across, jump over, shimmy across, jump to the wall behind me, shimmy across, jump to the vine and then I can't get any further.

Could someone who has passed this part please tell me what I am doing wrong? I have tried for about 5 hours using every combination that I can think off but always end up missing the ledge.

Many Thanks,
Burach

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.