GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate everyone in my school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/08/02 at 21:30
Regular
Except a handful of friends (who all love themselves :P), my brother and one or two teachers.

T'is true and people wonder why I never talked in my first years there

Ah well

Only another 4 periods again tomorrow

OOOHHH YEEEAAAAAH

(Sheepy felt the need to post crap as he has been at school)
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"Only another 4 periods again tomorrow".

Sheepy I'd see a doctor mate, that just isn't normal.
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm glad to be rid of 6th form. All my mates either left after a couple of months, or didn't join at all. And that sucked. I made friends with one of the other "outcasts" and my close friend Joanne, and that's it. Now I'm going to college with her. Finally, I'm rid of the kids I hate (I hate them, they hate me. The feeling's mutual)
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm back at school also, but we're not doing much work for some odd reason.

Possibly because my exam results rocked!

:-D
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:15
"IMolestSmallChildre"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> where i am i dont go to shool untill next week. lucky me!

yea..me too...my school is scary ..full of ghetto wanna bes and prejudiced security guards...and you have to wear a nasty uniform that makes you look like stupid identical droids..kill rockway!!! hehe
Tue 20/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I get my GCSE results Thursday...

*Nervously walks away*
Tue 20/08/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
where i am i dont go to shool untill next week. lucky me!
Tue 20/08/02 at 21:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I'm beginning to hate everyone, icluding my friends, which is worrying, as I'm in 4th year, and this shouldn't happen til 6th year when I meet new people at uni or Standard Life (depending on exam results ;))
Tue 20/08/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Except a handful of friends (who all love themselves :P), my brother and one or two teachers.

T'is true and people wonder why I never talked in my first years there

Ah well

Only another 4 periods again tomorrow

OOOHHH YEEEAAAAAH

(Sheepy felt the need to post crap as he has been at school)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.