GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BACK WITH THE FACTIONS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/08/02 at 16:54
Regular
Does anybody think that the WWE needs to bring back FACTIONS like the N.W.O, DGeneration-X, The Nation of Domination and The Ministry of DARKNESS to liven two already exciting Shows
Wed 21/08/02 at 09:21
Regular
"..."
Erm..why bring BACK factions whose storylines have already been done to death? Create new factions i say.
PS- The Un-americans rule :>
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hell yeah man, damn right....... bring back a faction.

Corperation and Ministry of Darkness were my favourites.

Factions rule.
Tue 20/08/02 at 22:17
I think a feud between The Ministry of Darkness and DGeneration X would create some of the best matches ever. These 2 factions never took any #@*$ from anyone and could really stir things up for any other wrestlers not wanting to be associated with either faction. Also I beleive Brock Lesner is going to be a very succesful wrestler, and i cant wait for the return of !KANE!
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
3 or 4 factions?!! No Way...

What is the point in that. That would probably make the shows as boring as ever. They just need the odd faction like say 1 or 2. I liked the Ministry of Darkness. With the Undertaker in charge of the group, it just wasn't a faction to mess with!
Tue 20/08/02 at 17:12
Regular
Bring back the Union!

Ken Shamrock...
Test...(with Stephanie McMahon)
Mankind...(YES, Mankind)
Big Show...
Mr. Socko...(Can't forget him now, can we)
Tue 20/08/02 at 17:05
Regular
"bWo > You"
This is exactly what is needed to bring some excitement to the shows. You need about three or four, and get people supporting the teams, not just the wrestlers. Fans need to get behind teams just like they would in any other sport. Also, as comedy seems to be key in WWF winning back the fans, some mocks of past factions need to be used. ECW had it perfectly with the bWo (a group I am now resurrecting). Finally, they need to have big powers of authority, including colour commentators, in the teams, with others remaining independant.
Tue 20/08/02 at 16:54
Does anybody think that the WWE needs to bring back FACTIONS like the N.W.O, DGeneration-X, The Nation of Domination and The Ministry of DARKNESS to liven two already exciting Shows

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.