GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW General Notice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/08/02 at 01:49
Regular
How can I join?
Wed 21/08/02 at 09:26
Regular
"..."
LL Cool TT wrote:
> How can I join?

Just be aware if you create a CAW and then don't show for weeks he will be sent to OVW (Oxford VAlley Wrestling :P
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:39
Regular
Ant wrote:
> I'm sort of the 'owner' of SRW, but I'm on holiday for 10 days
> tomorrow so SRW is having a 2-week break or so.

That made me chuckle...

Ant IS creator of SRW. So, we like to have Ant as our main man (LOL, MAIN MAN!).
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm sort of the 'owner' of SRW, but I'm on holiday for 10 days tomorrow so SRW is having a 2-week break or so.

However, if you can find the topic started by Figo named, "Updated CAW Listings," you can create your own wrestler there with his very own profile. Just look at what everyone else has done if you're not sure.

Also, check out the SRW Eclipse topics by numerous posters and you can see all the WWE wrestlers that are already in use. There are still some free; Bubba Dudley and Tazz for instance, and I expect if you take a look you'll find some that you can use.

Other regular SRW posters are here so just talk to them if you're not sure (people like AfroJoe, Figo, Cong Man.)

Hope that's helped a little.
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:49
Regular
"bWo > You"
How can I join?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.