GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My tooth hurts. :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 21:15
Regular
Went to the dentist today, for a routine check up.

"Blah Blah Blah, you should clean behind your front teeth more, they're not as clean as the rest, you might miss them"

"ocka"

"How long has that tooth been wobbly"

"aychesh"

"The one underneath is almost fully grown, I'll pull the wobbly one out"

"ngo khanx"

"You may feel a slight cut feeling in your mouth, but it'll pass"

*wimper*

I went to sit down for five minutes while my sister got checked up on. Then I was called back to 'The Chair'.

*wimper*

*CRACK*

Ow.

And that's my story of how my tooth got pulled out today. Not a fun experience, I can say. Oh well, at least I'll get my £2 from the tooth fairy :)
Tue 20/08/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
£2 you lucky devil I only get one.The dentists say my mouth is to spaced and 2 teeth have vanished.WEll I guess its my dad to blame because I has really really tiny ones but mine have vanished!
Tue 20/08/02 at 10:19
Regular
"¬_¬"
My mum needs a cap on her tooth. And it's going to be made of solid gold :D. *Note to self - Do not steal in the night, do not steal in the night

I can just imagine myself with a pair of pliers trying to yank it out. Lol.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im 17 and ive never had a filling. Just brush your teeth 2 times daily, its not hard.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:20
Regular
".......on the attac"
Please don't talk to me about teeth.

Four years of orthodental(sp) treatment and I had a perfect set of nashers.

New Year's Eve 2001 I have a few too many and fall over, cracking my front tooth in half. It didn't come out till I went to the dentist two days later. £220 quid later a have a lovely crown (looks good though!).

I lost both my front teeth when I was 6 due to a bike accident. That hurt.

Nowadays I have recurring nightmares I loose all my teeth.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:17
Regular
Beware: you might be visited by the Grim Tooth Fairy, and be back in the dentist's chair before you can say, "Who's Norman Wisdom?".
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:06
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hey - if they're there, exploit them

That includes Grandparents, Bribable Siblings and yes, the Tooth Fairy.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
"I confused?"
Craw wrote:
> £2?!!
>
> Jeez back in my day you were lucky to get 10p..

alright captain, i've not seen you in a while.

Ps my hotmail address changed to [email protected]
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Acid Casual"
£2?!!

Jeez back in my day you were lucky to get 10p..
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Guidelines to Avoid Tooth Extraction

Never visit a dentist.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
Guidelines Following Tooth Extraction:

1. A clean, healthy mouth heals more rapidly than an unhealthy one.

2. Avoid smoking and very hot or cold food or drinks for about 12 hours
Do NOT rinse your mouth out for 24 hours following your extraction.

4. Avoid alcohol (*wimper*), bending down or lifting heavy objects and strenuous exercise for the rest of today. These actions may make you bleed again which we wish to avoid. (very dodgy paragraphy, that one)

5. Should bleeding occur, roll up a clean handkerchief and bite on it for at least 15 minutes.

6. After 24 hours, put a level teaspoonful of salt into a glass of hot water and rinse your mouth out with this mixture. Repeat 3 or 4 times a day for a week. Take care not to burn yourself.

Dunno why I typed that out. See all these rules I have to abide by? Wimper. Wimper Wimper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.