GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just had to laugh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
As I've had a fair amount of spare time on my hands recently, I've been watching quite a bit of daytime TV.

This morning, I came across the cartoon 'Zoids' on Sky One - followed by The Simpsons - followed by WWE.

Normally, I'd have turned off as soon as the wrestling came on - but I didn't. I left it on and went to make some breakfast, figuring I'd turn it over when I came back.

Walking back to the TV and shovelling a spoonful of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes into my mouth, I put the bowl on the table and reached for the remote, only to look at the screen as some huge Hawaiian looking guy with blonde hair gave himself a wedgie, sat on some bald geezers face and wiggled his butt like a fat John Travolta dancing Saturday Night Fever with 10,000 volts applied to his nads.

Now maybe it's just daytime TV turning my brains to mush, but it was just pure comedy as far as I was concerned. Milk streamed from my nose, and half-chewed cornflakes flew from my mouth like the projectile vomit in that scene from The Exorcist, all over the carpet.

I was in hysterics! I know they train for this and choreograph everything, but surely you can't train for that. It must be disgusting, especially after this huge guy has been working up a sweat in the ring for five minutes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeuuuucccckkkk!

Waste of good cornflakes, but damn funny though!
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:36
"High polygon count"
As I've had a fair amount of spare time on my hands recently, I've been watching quite a bit of daytime TV.

This morning, I came across the cartoon 'Zoids' on Sky One - followed by The Simpsons - followed by WWE.

Normally, I'd have turned off as soon as the wrestling came on - but I didn't. I left it on and went to make some breakfast, figuring I'd turn it over when I came back.

Walking back to the TV and shovelling a spoonful of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes into my mouth, I put the bowl on the table and reached for the remote, only to look at the screen as some huge Hawaiian looking guy with blonde hair gave himself a wedgie, sat on some bald geezers face and wiggled his butt like a fat John Travolta dancing Saturday Night Fever with 10,000 volts applied to his nads.

Now maybe it's just daytime TV turning my brains to mush, but it was just pure comedy as far as I was concerned. Milk streamed from my nose, and half-chewed cornflakes flew from my mouth like the projectile vomit in that scene from The Exorcist, all over the carpet.

I was in hysterics! I know they train for this and choreograph everything, but surely you can't train for that. It must be disgusting, especially after this huge guy has been working up a sweat in the ring for five minutes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeuuuucccckkkk!

Waste of good cornflakes, but damn funny though!
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:40
Regular
You're not the first, and almost definitely not the last, who will perceive a Rikishi match as comedy.

By the way, that's what his whole wrestling reptoire is built around, usually accompanied by cries of 'back that fat behind up'. Or something like that.
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:41
Regular
You're not the first, and almost definitely not the last, who will perceive a Rikishi match as comedy.

By the way, that's what his whole wrestling reptoire is built around, usually accompanied by cries of 'back that fat behind up'. Or something like that.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes, it is rather funny seeing Rikishi shove that big behind of his in someone's face.

:-)
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Best part about it, its called........ wait for it............ the "Stinkface".

How cool.

;)
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes, Rikishi's matches aren't usually that serious.
Tue 20/08/02 at 16:11
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Ant have you got Bucklees number ( mob or home phone ) cuz i need to phone him up and ask about some Geography coursework whats gotta be in for when we get back to shcool after the six weeks... its fairly important by standards anyway hahahahahahha also i was wondering if ya wouldnt mind doing something with me mark , matt bush and maybe luke bicham etc cuz we went over Gloucester park yesterday and was thinking of going somewhere this week so give me a bell if ya intressted , my number is 01268-412677
P.S. ill be on the forums at about 7 or 8 oclock tommorow if ya wanna chat see yas later
Tue 20/08/02 at 16:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
We're going on holiday tomorrow Liam. :D

Dan's on holiday too at the mo but he'll be back very soon, and I'm not sure he'd like me giving out his number on the web. {:) But I'll forward your number on to him, if you like.
Tue 20/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This person obviously isn't very smart. :-)

Giving out a phone number on the Internet.

Ooh ooh!

:-D
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...not good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.