GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wind up"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 09:30
Regular
dont you think that its quite pathetic that a little joke has got you all sooooooooooo worked up??????????

i cant be bothered to wtire out my last emssage again but check it out in one of the other forums,

basically it was a joke, and u all fell for it,

also if you look at ur topics the two i started have gotten roughly 87 replys at time of writing, yet ur own topics are virtually empty??????

maybe you should concerntrate on coming up with some decent tpoics of your own rather than falling for set ups, like this one,
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:39
Regular
All I can see is some nutter causing havoc, I didn't see him say X-Box was better. By the way, I'd rephrase that if I were you, you don't want to come off a 'fanboy'.
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:18
Maybe he DID own a cube but then found out the xbox was better so changed his opinion to seem "cool".
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:13
Regular
What's better? Laughing with everyone, or laughing by yourself with everyone laughing at you? Thought so.
Tue 20/08/02 at 13:14
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Ever wonder why you were the only one who laughed?
>
> It's because the topic wasn't funny.

It took him a while to work it out.
Mon 19/08/02 at 23:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
That "hilarious" idea you had about coming into this forum and winding everyone up by calling their console crap as been done approx 142 times before so you really did pizz everyone off. Again.

Ever wonder why you were the only one who laughed?

It's because the topic wasn't funny.
Mon 19/08/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
couldn't be bothered to read all this just thought i'd add to his replies make the sad *add word here* feel special
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:04
Regular
Those eighty something replies were people taking the complete *ahem* out of you - and you're proud of that?

You think you don't give a damn, neither do I. I enjoy insulting you.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
Those eighty something replies were people taking the complete *ahem* out of you - and you're proud of that?

You think you don't give a damn, neither do I. I enjoy insulting you.
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
boxcar_boy wrote:
> ? wow your right, but ???????????????????????????????? annoys ppl so
> much more

No. It makes you look like a 5 year old chimp.

It doesn't annoy me.
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:53
Regular
It doesn't annoy us it just makes you look even more ridiculous! By the way you just told Savatt "you should at least communicate your point correctly," lol is it me or you actually posting this rubbish? (Notice the 1 question mark) Your idea of good communication is posting a load of rubbish that doesn't even make sense and then you turn around and call a respected poster for doing absolutley nothing wrong! I hope you get banned quicker than you learn to communicate properly otherwise *Good* posters from these forums are in for a very long haul putting up with you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.