GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*pops head round door*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
Hello. Just thought I'd post something to let you all know that I'm still alive. Haven't been around much recently. Popped on a bit and read some posts but haven't really posted much - just run out of ideas of stuff to write about really.

Was tempted to tell you all what I've been doing for the last few weeks, but figure no one would really give a crap anyway.

So, another Notable election is upon us, well, nearly. Don't have a clue who to vote for, and no I won't vote for you if you reply to this with a Vote for me! Comment. It would be nice if people could suggest possible candidates though. There are some people on here who's opinion I value and will probably go with what they say, as I haven't really been here enough to make my own mind up.

Er, when is the vote anyway? I've just realised I may not be here to vote afterall, and no, I won't be able to be online all day posting the current standings like last time. Sorry.

Anyway, that's about it. Hope everyone's exam results were/will be ok, and you're all enjoying the summer.

Oh, and I'm not dead. Yet.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
Hello. Just thought I'd post something to let you all know that I'm still alive. Haven't been around much recently. Popped on a bit and read some posts but haven't really posted much - just run out of ideas of stuff to write about really.

Was tempted to tell you all what I've been doing for the last few weeks, but figure no one would really give a crap anyway.

So, another Notable election is upon us, well, nearly. Don't have a clue who to vote for, and no I won't vote for you if you reply to this with a Vote for me! Comment. It would be nice if people could suggest possible candidates though. There are some people on here who's opinion I value and will probably go with what they say, as I haven't really been here enough to make my own mind up.

Er, when is the vote anyway? I've just realised I may not be here to vote afterall, and no, I won't be able to be online all day posting the current standings like last time. Sorry.

Anyway, that's about it. Hope everyone's exam results were/will be ok, and you're all enjoying the summer.

Oh, and I'm not dead. Yet.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:14
Regular
>*pops head round door*

*Pops a cap in his A55*
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:17
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> *Pops a cap in his A55*

*sigh*

Now I realise why I don't come here very often anymore.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:19
Regular
I apologise for that comment. Sorry if it was taken to be in bad taste...

This is Fog chat afterall...

*pops another cap in his a55*
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm voting monkey_man, precisely because he's not "VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME" and doesn't care.
Which is exactly what it should be about.
I know Stryke is presuming he'll get it, but he's an arrogant kid that reminds me of me when I was that age.
But with more humour.

*shrugs*
I'm finding myself more and more bored with this place too.
Too many kids, very little stimulating threads and morons posting left right and centre.

*tips hat*
Nice seeing you around
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Heya YH, I have actually been wondering where you are in the last few weeks. Hope you had a good time where ever you were.

monkey_man should be notable. I think he will get a votey.

Stryke is away so he will never read this and would be funny him coming back and not getting the election.

However... *kicks YH* I do remember the last election.

Do you?

:D
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goatboy wrote:

> I know Stryke is presuming he'll get it, but he's an arrogant kid that
> reminds me of me when I was that age.
> But with more humour.

----

"More humour" meaning I had more humour.
Still do.
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:48
Regular
Bah! Your Honour, need your assistance in the xbox forum, Nint-Newb Problems....
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Bah! Your Honour, need your assistance in the xbox forum, Nint-Newb
> Problems....

What seems to be the problem?
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
er-no wrote:
> What seems to be the problem?

We've got a ninty-fanboy being extremely retarded and annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.