GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats some good games for GBA?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 18:44
Regular
Do you know any good games for the Gameboy Advance?
Sun 18/08/02 at 23:49
Regular
"$hit happens"
The GBA must haves/play are;
Golden Sun
Sonic (Sonic 2 when it ocme out)
Mario kart
Super mario Advance(Not so much an own as a play)
Advance Wars is pretty good and if you are looking for one and have the rest, get this!
Sun 18/08/02 at 23:39
I don't have GBA yet, but as soon as I get it I'm buying Castlevania:Circle of the moon. It was one of the first games for GBA
and still is one of the best. Golden sun is next on have to play it list.
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Microchips wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
> Advanced Wars is boring and poop.
>
> Take that back now Matt! :D

--------

Neveeeer!

:D
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:22
quack wrote:
> ive searched about a bit, and if u buy an emulator thingy, which is
> like a gameboy u plug into ur pc, u buy some blank cartridges, u can
> move ur file to te blank cartridge. and that is supposed to work. and
> theyr is also supposed to be anothre sort of emulator u download that
> can play these games u downloaded on the pc. is this true? is it
> legal?

It is illegal if you download the emulator for free and do not delete the ROMs (games) you download within 24 hours. But I think if you buy the emulators it is legal.
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:05
ive searched about a bit, and if u buy an emulator thingy, which is like a gameboy u plug into ur pc, u buy some blank cartridges, u can move ur file to te blank cartridge. and that is supposed to work. and theyr is also supposed to be anothre sort of emulator u download that can play these games u downloaded on the pc. is this true? is it legal?
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Thanks for the help everyone. I will look for the Mario games and Golden Sun but I couldn't find them in any shops last time.

I did hear about what quack said before. But I fail to see how you transfer the downloaded games from the PC to the GBA.
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:37
mariokart

doom isnt bad

mario (the one on the snes)

and of course, sonic

i think you can download these games of the internet, if u have an emulator apparently... i dont even know what this means, can anyone help?
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
"$hit happens"
Golden sun is about a group of friends who can use psyenergy ( the powers u use, like magic) and one frined gets taken by two strange people and basically u wana get her back, plus other things that would ruin it, best andheld RPG eva possibly, really good and the dijjin(summons) give you new moves by setting them up deffirently!

Like i said it is a basic idea about the game but i reccomend, get it form game and if you don't like it take it back!
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I had them both on the NES and SNES respectively, and I personally recommend number 2, as it is bigger, better, and has loads of cool features.

:)
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Cheers 'chips :)

What's the best Mario game to get though? I have only ever had an N64 on the Nintendo front and haven't experienced the little plumber on small screen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.