GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bart vs the Space mutants on the GBA!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 17:51
Regular
Yes, you read it right, the best simpson's game made (my opinion) is coming onto my favourite handheld, it won't be out until late 2003 i imagine, and yes i know it is a port and to everyone who thinks this is bad, why?

We are getting all the games we loved, but now, they are portable and better graohics, plus we have new games too, win win!
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:33
Regular
"$hit happens"
I liked the bit where you prank Moe to, i also like the skatboarding bit, i had it for the NES and the end bosses were really hard!
I can't wait
Mon 19/08/02 at 17:00
I had bart vrs Space Mutants and bart vrs world on my amiga500 tehe question is who remembers the old cheats?
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:42
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I've got Bart Simpson vs the world :) Its for the NES and my copy is in mint condition and fairly rare too. :D
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:17
I thought this game was great, i had it for my NES, come to think of it i still do. I'll need to look for it an set it up again, don't think i ever completed it, was a bit young at the time.
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I had it on the amiga but I was quite young so I wasn't very good at it. I remember going in to the shops and buying things like cherry bombs and the bits where you ride along on the skateboard evading things.
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Quack wrote:
> is that the one where you skateboard left to right in the first level?
> on washing lines etc.?

No on the first level you run to the right and jump on a guys head because he is an alien incubating in a humans body, he is standing right outside the cinema.
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:29
is that the one where you skateboard left to right in the first level? on washing lines etc.?
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had it on my Atari STE. It was very difficult, i think i got as far as the powerplant on one occasion, but then i got killed.
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Anyone seen The Simpsons Skateboarding? Looks terrible in my opinion,
> with somewhat half-arsed levels.

It does look extremely poor at the moment - There again its only about 60% complete so hopefully the developers will have the time to tweak it up a bit before its released!
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
This game was brilliant - Looking forward to it coming out for GBA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.